Chapter 213: Death Cycle (XI)

Shang Ke slowly opened his eyes and came back from the dead once again. Di Kui squatted beside the bed and was as quiet as a chicken. Seeing Shang Ke wake up, his eyes shone brightly.

尚可坐起身,原本盖在胸口的破被子滑落下来,露出一片光洁的皮肤,之前的"激战"没有在他身上留下一丝痕迹。

Shang Ke sat up and the worn out blanket covering his chest fell down, revealing his bright and clean skin. The "fierce battle" previously didn't leave a single trace on his body.

帝馗忍不住伸出手指,似乎想在那片光滑的皮肤上划一下,尚可连忙闪躲,但动作还是慢了一步,锐利的指甲从侧腰一直划到肚腹。

Di Kui couldn't help but stretch out his fingers, seemingly wanting to leave a scratch on that bright and clear skin. Shang Ke quickly dodged, but his movement was still a step too late. Di Kui's sharp nails scratched from the side of Shang Ke's waist to his belly.

尚可暗道一声不好,又要皮开肉绽了!然而预想中的疼痛并没有出现,只是稍微有些麻痒。低头一看,诧异地发现被指甲划过的地方,竟然连一丝划痕都没有留下。

Shang Ke thought: Not good, I'm going to be injured again! However, the expected pain didn't appear and only a slight itch could be felt. Shang Ke lowered his head to look and surprisingly found that the place that got scratched by the nails didn't have a single scratch at all.

尚可奇怪地在自己身上摸了摸,皮肤柔韧,肌肉均匀,似乎比以前......结实了?

Shang Ke touched his body in surprise. His skin was flexible and his muscles were well proportioned. They seem... stronger than before?

正在研究中,忽然感觉眼前一片阴影笼罩,帝馗扶住他的后腰,仰头噙住他的唇。冰冷的触感,让他轻轻颤抖了一下。

While Shang Ke was studying himself, he suddenly felt a shadow enveloping him. Di Kui held the back of Shang Ke's waist, raised his head and kissed Shang Ke's lips. The cold touch made Shang Ke tremble slightly.

帝馗转了个身,将尚可抱在自己腿上,汲取着他的气息。

Di Kui turned his body, placed Shang Ke on his lap and took in his smell.

尚可微微向后仰,心想这家伙不会打算再来一次吧?!下身的反应很明显,两人的姿势也很到位。唯一不同的是,这次并没有之前那么难受。帝馗的力度虽大,却没有将他弄伤。这绝对不是因为帝馗一夜之间就掌握了什么高超的技巧,而是因为他的身体,确实......进化了。

Shang Ke leaned back slightly and thought: Don't tell me this fellow intends to go for another round?! The reaction of his lower body was very obvious and the two of their positions were in place. The only difference was that it wasn't as uncomfortable this time. Although Di Kui's strength was great, he didn't hurt Shang Ke. This definitely wasn't because Di Kui mastered some superb skills overnight. It was because his body has indeed... evolved.

帝馗似乎也发现了异常,两只大手在他身上摸来摸去,时不时还会轻轻戳两下,看着皮肤凹下去,又弹起来,玩得不亦乐乎。

Di Kui also seems to have discovered this abnormality. His two large hands touched all over Shang Ke's body, occasionally poking lightly a few times. He watched the skin sunk in and bounce back out and was having a great time playing.

结果不小心玩过头,一个用力,在尚可腰上戳出了血洞。

Then, he accidently played too much and exerted too much strength, poking a bloody hole on Shang Ke's waist.