Chapter 246: Re: Spring Comes Upon A Withered Tree

Ivan watched his beloved turning into a tree before his eyes. He had always known that Keke was special, and that he contained a purer natural aura than other elves. However, he could never have imagined in any way that Keke would be the incarnation of the mother tree of the elven race—Teldrassil.

在生命之泉的滋养下,消失了数百年的自然神木再次复活,重现人间,焕发出无限生机。所有人都为之欢欣鼓舞,只有伊维心如刀绞。有那么一瞬间,他自私地希望可可依然只是可可,只是属于他一个人的精灵爱人。

Under the nourishment of the Spring of Life, Teldrassil which had disappeared for hundreds of years resurrected once again and reappeared in the world radiating infinite vitality. Everyone rejoiced over it but only Ivan's heart felt like it was cut by a knife. For a moment, he selfishly hoped that Keke was still just Keke, an elf lover who belonged to him alone.

神木复活了,器鬼退却了,人类以及其他种族,获得了战胜器鬼族的契机。自然神木的气息,将是对抗器鬼族最有力的武器,也是延续精灵族血脉的希望。

Teldrassil is resurrected, the specters retreat, and humans, as well as other races, gain the opportunity to defeat the specters. The breath of Teldrassil will be the most powerful weapon against the specters and the hope for the continuation of the elven bloodline.

伊维看了看跪俯在地的混血精灵,又看了看如同巨伞般伫立在天空下的自然神木,脑中想起可可最后的嘱托:帮我照顾好小精灵。

Ivan looked at the mixed-blooded elves kneeling on the ground, then looked at Teldrassil which was like a giant umbrella standing under the sky. He remembered Keke's last request: Help me take care of the little elves.

好,可可。伊维金色眼瞳中闪动出点点莹光:我会照顾好他们的。然后,和他们一起,等你回来。

Okay, Keke. Ivan golden pupils shone slightly: I will take care of them. Then, I will wait for you to return together with them.

伊维成为了自然神木的守护者。觉醒了龙族血脉的他,拥有远超一般人类战士的体魄和实力,庞大的龙威,让人望而生畏。曾经企图杀死他的人,如今全都对他避之不及。精灵族也因为他对神木抱有不纯的感情而心生不满。对精灵们而言,母树无疑是神圣不可侵犯的,任何人都不能觊觎。

Ivan became the guardian of Teldrassil. He who had awakened the dragon bloodline has physique and strength which exceeds the average human warrior's. The huge might of a dragon made people fear. The people who once tried to kill him now all avoid him. The elves are also upset because he has impure feelings for Teldrassil. To the elves, the Mother Tree is undoubtedly sacrosanct and cannot be coveted by anyone.

众人畏惧他,疏远他,却又不得不借助他的力量对抗器鬼族。

The people feared him and distanced themselves from him, yet they had to use his power to fight the specters.

虽然神木复活了,但器鬼族必然会想方设法将他再次封印。各族联盟的当务之急,就是竭尽所能地保护自然神木和生命之泉,同时聚集力量进行反击,直至将器鬼族全部消灭或者彻底赶出安格洛大陆。

Although Teldrassil is resurrected, the specters will certainly find a way to seal it again. The immediate task of the alliance is to do everything possible to protect Teldrassil and the Spring of Life, while gathering strength to fight back until the specters are all eliminated or completely driven out of the Anglo continent.