Chapter 230: Back To That Key Moment ⑥

"Little Owner, quickly bring me a pot of Relief tea!" A cultivator with a depressed face laid on the stone table, shouting weakly to Shang Ke.

随着茶寮的名气提升,熟客们都开始称呼尚可为"小楼主"。

As the teahouse's reputation grew, regular customers began to address Shang Ke as "Little Owner".

"今日不提供解忧茶。"尚可微笑招呼。

"We don't serve Relief tea today." Shang Ke greeted with a smile.

"那有什么?"

"Then what do you have?"

"容光焕发茶。"

"Radiant tea."

"那就来一壶容光焕发茶。"修真者情绪低落,也不在乎喝哪种茶。

"Then let me have a pot of Radiant tea." The cultivator was depressed and did not care what kind of tea he drank.

不过片刻,尚可将热茶送上。

A short moment later, Shang Ke served the hot tea.

修真者望着茶水中盛开的那朵菊花,冷漠脸:"这就是容光焕发茶?"

The cultivator looked at the chrysanthemum blooming in the tea and asked indifferently, "This is the Radiant Tea?"

"是的。另外附赠醋酸黄瓜一份。"

"Yes. A complimentary serving of vinegar marinated cucumber is also included."

修真者面前出现了一盘排列成心形的脆黄瓜,旁边还点缀着一朵野菊花。

A plate of crispy cucumbers arranged in the shape of a heart appeared in front of the cultivator, with a wild chrysanthemum adorned at the side.

修真者感觉心情更加郁悴了。他过来是为了散心的,这段时间被伴侣抛弃、被同门欺辱、被师傅冷落,人生简直一片灰暗。结果到了这座被众多修真者视为"心灵港湾"的世外茶寮,依然受到了一万点伤害。

The cultivator felt even more depressed. He had come here in order to relax. During this period of time, he had been abandoned by his partner, bullied by his fellow disciples, and neglected by his master, and his life was simply bleak. Yet when he came to this out-of-this-world teahouse which is regarded as a "heart harbor" by many cultivators, he was still greatly hurt.

"花落水流红,闲愁万种,无语怨东风。"修真者一边黯然神伤地念着怨词,一边落寞地品茗。

"The falling flowers cause the water to turn red. The falling flowers felt their unwillingness to fall from the branch, as they silently complained about the wind that blew them to their fall.[1]" The cultivator aired his grievance in a dejected manner while tasting the tea desolately.

一口入喉,甘苦犹存;二口下肚,芳香绕鼻;三口润气,灵韵自生。

The first sip entered his throat and bittersweetness remained. The second sip entered his stomach and the fragrance lingered in his nose. The third sip permeated his qi and his spiritual energy grew.

修真者暗淡的眼神,骤然闪过一抹明光,黑沉的脸色晶莹透亮,浑身灵气流转,经脉通畅。整个人在菊花和黄瓜的双重抚慰下,容光焕发。

The cultivator's dim eyes suddenly flashed, his dark expression became bright, his spiritual energy started circulating all over his body smoothly through his meridians. Under the double comfort of the chrysanthemum and the cucumber, his whole percome became radiant.