Chapter 12

Sorry for the long update! Just started school and I have 6 major exams! Sorry! Hope u like this! I enjoyed writing this! Sorry if its too short! Was rushing! And I promise the next chapter will be long!:)

----------------

The last day of school was finally here. Holly greeted each one of her friends as quickly as she could as she had one destination in mind but didn't want the others to know why. Her locker.

"Hey, what's the hurry...it is the last day of school" said Andrea dressed in her sequined top and matching orange boots that were all the rage this season. Holly was dressed in her light yellow sun dress that came above her knee with her orange flip flops. She let her dark brown hair flow down just below her shoulders. It was their tradition to wear their coolest clothes in anticipation of summer break. They walked down the hallways straight to the their lockers, which were right next to each other. Holly waited to spin on her locker combo trying to quieten her heart beat.

"Where was the stinking present." She thought. "Hope Andrea forgot all about it".

Holly opened her locker and there was an Adele album.

Holly wondered how it got into her locker, that creep. She picked it up and saw a yellow note on it. It said, "You shouldn't use your birthday as yr password".

Andrea turned to look at the stunned Holly and peeped over her locker.

"What cha staring at?!"

Holly stuff the CD into her bag before Andrea could get a glimpse of it.

" N-nothing. It was just an ant."

"Yeah right, you do know when I know you are lying right?" Andrea said shaking her head as she turned to take a book out of her locker. "It's no use hiding-" Andrea turned back to Holly but found that she wasn't there. She looked around and saw her running into the hall."OH FINE THEN! DON'T SHARE?! WHAT HAPPEN TO 'SHARING IS CARING?" Andrea declared as she and followed her into the hall for assembly.

Holly rushed in just in time before the bell rang. She walked past Daniel and he smiled at her. She just looked away and made her way to her seat, which was next to Renee.

Mrs. White, the principle, walked in and greeted the congregation of students,

"Good morning students, It is the last day of school and as usual I have an announcement about the prom, its going to be in September, a month after you are all back from your summer break." Shouts and whoops greeted her announcement.

"Ooh, I wonder what this years theme is gonna be!" Andrea whispered excitedly at Holly having caught up with her.

"I'll let Renee, the head of the fall prom, to announce the theme of this years prom. "

Renee stood up brushing down her blue sundress and made her way to the stage. Sam let out a whistle that made Renee blush like a tomato. "Ok guys last year, we had a heroes and villains theme which didn't end successfully, but this year we are going back in time! The theme is.... "Retro". There was a resounding cheer.

"That's awesome! Andrea whispered to Holly. But Holly couldn't concentrate on what was happening as she kept thinking about the CD and Daniel.

---------

Holly packed to the tune of "Nevermind I'll find someone like you" for her trip to the lakes that was blasting through her beads.

It was that time of the year again when the Schusters three generations of them took the trip to the lakes managed by Mr.Green. There was Holly and her family, grandpa and grandma Schuster, Aunt Philly and Uncle Bob. Aunt Philly was Mr. Schusters sister.They would stay in cabins near the lakes and go kayaking, climbing tress and fool around basically bonding together. It was a sacred time that all looked forward to.

Holly threw in a neon orange bikini, all thanks to Andrea, and her favorite purple one.Then she packed in a couple of tank tops and some shorts along with a few sun dresses. She packed in her favorite pink and black striped flip flops. Lastly she packed in an extra sleeping bag as her mother had told her too.

"Don't forget me! I beg you..." Holly continued singing when suddenly her mum called from downstairs.

"HOLLY, SAM! WE ARE LEAVING WITHOUT YOU."

"WAIT!!" Both Holly and Sam shouted. Sam came from his room with a trail of clothes.

"Did you find the nerf guns?" he asked Holly.

"Grow up kiddo, nerf guns ??? Really?" Holly replied sarcastically. Sam managed to grab a handful of lollipops before stuffing himself into the station wagon driven by his Dad.

"Sweeties, I forgot to tell you, Aunt Philly and Uncle Bob has invited a family to join us this year. So I expect you both to be on your best behaviors."

"Who?" They asked in unison but their mum got distracted by their pug, Pigster who was just as excited moving back and forth in the cramp car salivating every where driving Mrs Schuster crazy.

"Hey mom, Will Shaun be there too?" Holly asked excitedly.

"Yes he will honey, I just got off the phone with his mum."

"YES!" Sam and Holly high fived each other. The trip to the lake would not be the same for the twins if Shaun wasn't there.

-----------------

Oooh Shaun? Hehehe I loveee knowing what u don't! Hahaha like this chapter? Vote! And comment PLESSEEE? Oh yeah uh huh the next chapter is gonna be AWESOMEEEEEE!

Credits to my mum for the edit and my sister for the proof read! :D