Chapter 11

"Wait what? Who?"

"Well, when you turned away from us to have a private chat with the creep ..." Renee said.

"We went back down to the lunch hall to see if we could catch the creep." Andrea finished.

"We saw Amber, Chelsea and Cathy crowding around Amber's iPhone. They were laughing like hyenas, those b*tches are trying to get you coz they are so jealous of you!" She added.

"A-Are you sure?" Holly replied dismayed by the revelation.

"YES! I'm sure!" Andrea said loudly.

"It can't be..." Holly whispered thinking about what Sucker said and how he was going to prove it.

She turned to Renee and asked for confirmation "Are you really sure it's Amber and her posse?" Holly said directing the question to Renee.

"Urm.. Yeah, I guess" Renee muttered. Unfortunately Andrea heard it and said,"you guess? Of course it's them! Who else could it be?"

"I don't know..Amber and her posse are bad but...it seems too complicated for them, you know what I mean.." explained Renee with a snide grimace.

*BRINGGGG*

"I've got Biology next. Don't wanna be late! See you guys later at practice!" Renee dashed off in the opposite direction.

"She's keeping something from us," Andrea declared while rubbing her imaginary beard.

"Don't worry about her, we should probably get to art class now." Holly said changing the subject while dragging Andrea into the art room.

"Girls, keep up the good work, we'll need to be better than this if we are going for nationals. Now, give me 200 sit ups, 5 minutes of splits and 100 jumping jacks and you may all be dismissed!" Coach Suzie shouted before blowing her whistle.

Holly paired up with Andrea for sit ups. Renee paired up with Abigail.

"So you've figured it out?" Andrea asked Holly while doing their sit-ups.

"Figured out what?"

"Don't play dumb, you know what I am asking!" Andrea retorted.

"Not yet, but I will."

"How?"

"Trust me, I will." Holly said assuringly.

After they did their sit-ups, splits followed by jumping jacks. They were all worn out.

Andrea collapsed on the floor after her last jumping jack. Holly went into the locker rooms to take a quick shower. She slipped on her yellow shorts and a pink tank top, waved goodbye to Andrea and Renee before walking to the parking lot where her brother was waiting with Daniel Sartori.

"Hey Daniel!" said Holly warily without much enthusiasm. She wondered at his appearance after their recent run in.

"I thought I'd hitch a ride with my buddy here, since my car is at the workshop " Daniel said and patted Sam on the back.

" You don't mind do you?" He asked him but his eyes were on her.

"Just get in will ya" said Sam impatiently.

Daniel was a year older but had been retained another year until he passed his math. He'd been their neighbor down the road for ages. Holly remembered her huge crush on him at fifth grade. When he got in the back of the car and she caught him looking at her with his sea-green eyes, she remembered how she would have been thrilled to have the gorgeous and sexy neighborhood guy at the back seat of her mum's car. She met him when the chain of her bike broke while riding to school one morning just outside his house. Sam had rushed to school in hopes that he won't be teased about having to baby-sit his sister.