Chapter 15

*beep beep*

Holly stretch out on the couch and reached for her phone to off the deafening alarm. She rubbed her eyes and let out a yawn. It was 7:00am.

"Arggghh!" Holly yelled when she opened her bleary eyes and saw what time it was. She must have missed the am pm selection.

"Arggghh" Holly said again when she caught sight of herself. Her hair was sticking out from different sides.

Then she groaned as she recalled what happened last night.

*flashback*

It was after dinner and they had a wonderful time catching up with each other, by now it was 11:30pm and Melanie was feeling sleepy so they had to go back, it had been a long day. Shaun was gonna share a room with Jake and Sam tonight.

"*BURP*"

"Wow Shaun, imitating the blow horn?, careful the female crocs might mistake you for their mate." Holly sniggered and Cassie laughed.

In retaliation Jake declared "Oh my God I feel a sudden need to holler like Snow White, ha aa ah ha aaaa ah..." Shaun shrilled in a falsetto that could crack glass.

"OH PLEASE STOP! I TAKE IT ALL BACK!" Holly screamed as she gave Melanie a piggy bag ride to their cabin. The guys had offered to help Jake, Melanie and of course, Cassie with their luggage. Holly had offered to carry Melanie all the way from the barbecue because Cassie's hands were full carrying her 6 inch heels.

They rushed into their room and Holly set her down on the bed.

"Now, it's time for you to take a shower. Why don't you go and take a shower while I'll get your luggage from the boys?" Holly said while helping Melanie undo her pigtails.

"Sure." Melanie answered as she rubbed sleepy eyes and let out a yawn. She walked into the bathroom and Holly helped her undress and got the water warm for her. After that, she closed the door and saw that Cassie had dumped all her stuff on her bed while Melanie's luggage lay on the floor.

"What are you doing?" Holly's voice had taken a higher tone enunciating each word to show her annoyance.

"Unpacking my luggage. What does it look like I'm doing?" Cassie said while she dumped out all of Holly's clothes from the drawers. The room only had a cupboard with 3 drawers. Holly had taken one, and Cassie and Melanie were to take the others.

"Urmm.. Those are my clothes you're throwing out,"

"Oh you mean u own this thing?" Cassie said in disgust while using the tip of her fingers to hold Holly's baggy shirt which she wore to sleep.

"As a matter of fact I do." Holly replied with irritation obviously colouring her tone.

"Oh. I kinda need the drawer, cuz I brought SOOO MUCH branded clothes. I see you didn't bring much, you could put your clothes in your luggage, so do you mind giving me your part of the drawer, Holls?"

"I-"

"HIYAAAA GIRLSSSSS!!!!" Sam came slamming through the door, without intention to knock. He saw that the girls were in a middle of a conversation so he said, "Oh! am I interrupting something?" Suddenly sending the tenseness in Holly's stance.

"Oh no Sam! Obviously not! Holly was just about to give me her part of the drawer." Cassie said batting her eyelashes.

"Oh? Really?" Same said smirking at Holly.

"I didn't-" Holly started but Sam raised his eyebrows and plastered on his signature smirk, signaling the twin sign 'I'm gonna tell mom'.

"I'D BE GLAD TO GIVE YOU MY PART OF THE DRAWERS." Holly announced through gritted teeth and shot Sam the daggers.