Chapter 5

Hey guys, this is one of those short chapters. ENJOY!

--------------

SMS: Hi, did you enjoy the show?

Holly just went up to to her room to update Andrea leaving behind Sam who could be heard squealing about how she behaved like a slut with Bull when she got the SMS.

Holly: Who is this?

SMS: Ahm....Sucker

Holly: How did you get my number, you creep?

SMS: Hey, you unfriend me.

Holly: I didn't friend you in the first place!

SMS: Let's just say, your number was a gift... Which I had to work hard to win

Holly: Why can't you tell me your name?

SMS: It's not time yet...I need to get to know you first

Holly: You mean for ME to know YOU. Well I'm not interested. I 'll give this to the police if you SMS again.

SMS: What if I said I was the police checking up on a new lead to a murder case?

Holly: Then I am Mr. President

"Idiot! " Holly threw her phone on the bed exasperated with herself, her brother, Jake, Renee and the stalker.

"beep! " her phone signaled an incoming SMS

SMS: Ok, I will prove to you I just want to be friends with you. Test me.

Holly: Okayyy, my bro 's girl is seeing his best friend and I am her best friend and i don't want them to find out but I don't want to see my dumbass brother get hurt and I cannot ask my best friend to stop seeing my brother or his best friend because she has not admitted that she is doing that and my Mom is mad at me so my laptop has been kept for 3 days I have to stay with all of them for the yearly retreat at the lakes. And I am pouring it out on you who might be a psychopath for all I know. Now solve it if you can.

It took a while before the beep returned.

SMS: Ask your best friend what's going on and get the real picture first before you act. You'll survive without our laptop for 3 days and a yearly retreat with family sounds like fun. And I can assure you I am not a psychopath. A positive attitude goes a long way. So did I pass?

---------------------

So what do you guys think? Do u think 'sucker' passed? Share your thoughts! :D