Chapter 6

Sorry for the late update! Having holidays now! So I m now in Kuching for my cousins wedding! Hope u enjoy this chapter! This chapter is dedicated to my first 2 fans! @Foreva1d and @Lmg3232. Thank you Sooo much! You guys made my day!:)

---------

"You look a little peaked out there" said Andrea to Holly as they wiped of their sweat after their cheerleading practice. "I'm so tired.I got to bed only at 1 am. The last Swan Lake rehearsal was yesterday night and we only let up at 12 midnight. Mom was not happy. The performance starts next week from Thursday til Saturday. There's no more time and full dress is next Wednesday. I'm exhausted...feel like I need tons of sleep."

"So says super woman", Andrea adds. "Are you coming?" Asked Andrea lifting her head from her arms where she had rested it. "You know I won't miss it, just that ...I might need more tickets."

"Who's coming?"

"Ahm..a couple of friends," replied Andrea hesitantly.

"It's Eugene isn't it.. I knew it...he would come around soon enough," said Holly starring with gleaming mischief at Andrea who looked away from those piercing lilac eyes. "No it's not what you think, his Mom wants free tickets and since he thought I knew the "it" girl of the production I would be able to get him 2 " explained Andrea with a pained expression.

Eugene Kovak a blond giant who played defense had been Andrea's dream guy ever since she joined Titans Cheerleaders two years ago after much conection from Holly. Eugene did not say much but as Andrea found out he sure takes a lot on the net. She met him as "Halley Girl" in the boardroom chats and found out who he was but she was still a mystery to him. She was afraid he'd stop responding if he knew Halley Girl was her. She suspects he thinks Holly was Halley Girl and would watch her during practice. It made Andrea sick to watch him watching Holly who didn't know anything.

"He doesn't even know I exist only as your BFF", added Andrea morosely.

"Go up to the goon and talk to him...for heavens sakes..Miss Neon pink shorts should not be ignored...", urged Holly.

"Hey, I happen to like those shorts.. "But he might not like it.. ", she reflected. Did you know he takes violin classes?"

"Eugene the big goon with a violin...you must be kidding! , declared Holly who laughed hysterically and slapped her hands on her yellow and black cheerleading skirt trying to picture Eugene's huge fingers on a fragile violin picking the strings. Andrea was not amused as she thought playing the violin testified to his sensitive side.

They were sitting at the bleachers of the football field waiting for Holly's twin to finish his football practice. They had a clear view of all the Titans coated with sweat all down to their waist. It was daunting for others who were not used to the display of raw male sexual energy. However, for Holly and Andrea, these were individuals. There was Sam the flirt, then Jake the straight, Pete the hilarious one, Bull the oblivious, Eugene the goon, Nathan the one with B.O problems and Brandon the player who was Holly's ex. They could see everyone of these guys who were labouring under Coach Burns directions. They were just wrapping up for the day. Most of the girlfriends and hangers-on loved this time of the day.

From a distance, Holly saw her brother and Jake walking towards them, shoving each other and laughing. "Ugh, how can he do it? asked Holly as she watched them ribbing each other. "You mean Jake cheating on his best friend and still act like nothing is wrong?" clarified Andrea. "Yeah...how could someone do that to their best friend?" answered Holly. "Well if you told Sam you won't have to suffer... answered Andrea. Holly remained in quiet contemplation. "Well are you going to tell him ?" asked Andrea. "I don't know..Renee is one of my best friends, Andrea", Holly finally answered in frustration not liking the situation she was in.