Chapter 40: Buried Memories, sweet vengeance.

A/N: Sexual content in the beginning. Rape trigger warning for the end. If you can handle it, the plot twist is unreal.
________________________________________________________________________

We stayed in bed the entire day. When we weren't entangled in each other we were sleeping. I knew the moment the words passed my lips that I could never be without him. I had no reservations about expressing how I felt because I knew in my soul that he felt the same. I felt more at home in his arms than anywhere else apart from my old bedroom in Queens.

At that moment LIL O decided to let me know she had located another one of the many men who I owed a visit to. I grunt as I roll out of bed. Bucky still sleeping soundly next to me. I stand up and stare at him. What are the fucking odds? I feel like for once something in my life worked out. I walk over to his side of the bed and kiss his forehead before walking to my laptop. LIL O found Fitz. He is currently in the middle of Uzbekistan. What in the fuck is in Uzbekistan?

I do a quick google search and look over the basics. Its a Muslim country that speaks Turkish. I don't speak Turkish, Bucky doesn't, I don't think. I hear him roll over and groan when he didn't feel me next to him.

Bucky: "Come back to bed baby, please."

Dets: "LIL O found Fitz."

He lifts his head quickly. This guy was the one that sentenced Bucky to the chair under Pierce's order. Bucky has a personal stake in this too. He gets out of bed and walks over. I stifle a giggle as I remember we're both naked.

Bucky: "Something amusing Doll?"

Dets: "Only the fact that we're both naked, about ready to talk about going after a douche bag."

He comes up behind me chair and wraps his arms around me.

Bucky: "We could be doing something else right now."

Dets: "Your recovery time is insane."

Bucky: "That's all you. Do you have any idea how sexy you look all the time?"

Dets: "After we take care of Fitz we should probably get you examined. I think you're crazy."

Bucky: "Crazy in love with the woman of my dreams? Most definitely!"

Dets: "WOW! That was ridiculously cheesy Soldier. Amazing you got any female attention with those lines."

Bucky: "I didn't need lines. I got this face!"

Dets: "Thank God for small favors."

Bucky: "Ouch! Damn! You are no good for my ego Doll."

Dets: "I guess it's a good thing I love you for more than just your face then isn't it?"

Bucky: "Wanna tell me?"

Dets: "You first."

At that moment LIL O sounded her emergency alarm. Someone was trying to hack me. No one can hack me.

Dets: "Fuck! Someone is trying to hack me."

Bucky: "Is it Hydra?"

Dets: "I don't think so. The signature looks familiar."

I get to work on fighting off the hacker while trying to remember where I have seen this code before. After about five minutes and several Trojan attempts the hack stops.

Dets: "Son of a bitch."

Bucky: "What is it?"

Dets: "Tony fucking Stark."

Bucky: "What?"

Dets: "The code is similar to his program Jarvis, but it's been upgraded, like mega upgraded. There are variations I didn't account for when I built LIL O but I worked them out. Told Tony I was smarter than him. What the fuck does Tin Man want with my Hydra info?"