First Love In Rain

Mumbai Evening 6:00 pm
It is raining like cats and dogs. All people are trying to save themselves from the rain and reach home early. Water log is increasing in near by areas as its raining heavily.
I was sitting near the window pane drinking my evening tea. The pattering sound of rain is my favourite tune it just refresh me and make me feel to dance.
Well i didnt introduce myself. Hi people who know me and who don't my name is Unnati Malharkar, shortly Unns,well i m a digital content creator with all my friends, i am a dancer too. Me and my friends wholy known as DamnFam. We are total 9 people. All are my besties but you don't know a secret i have  a huge crush on one of my bestie, you can say he mean the world to me, he is that cute, tall, handsome goodlooking Punjabi guy my emm mn vee. Well cutshort  i am right now sitting in damfam house. My other friends have gone to house and only me and manav are there in dam fam house. I am getting bored as Manav is editing his videos and I m sipping my tea. Since its raining heavily  I will be staying in DamnFam house only today. since its raining let me go to the terrace one of the best place to enjoy my self time.

Unnati left for terrace, she gone and sit on the swing. She is enjoying the chill breeze and  hearing her favourite cold play songs. Its just sooth her

Hearing the beats unnati start to dance in ballet form in the rain. Dance is her passion and with rain it just exiliring her  beautiful steps. Her eyes are closed and she is flowing with the beat of the music. , it is giving her immense happiness. Her body is flowing like a free river trying to break bonds.  Her each step swaying with beauty. While she was dancing someone is watching her from far. The eyes are absorbing the beauty who is so precious to him and his heart just want to hold on her. His heart and mind are not at place right now  heart want to go and hold on her and  the time to stop, where brain is screaming don't do any thing stupid you can lose the person then. But heart knows if its not now its never. He smoothly  move towards Unnati and put his hand around unnati waist. The sudden touch make Unnati to shiver. But simce she know the touch she just left her half body weight over him and the he without problem holding her from back and swaying with her his face was on her neck. His breath on her neck giving her a tingling sensation. She was feeling jelly due to the proximity if he is not holding her she would have fall till now. Both dancing in rain and getting drenched. The most signifying thing is a sudden  sweet body tension a pinch of desire and passion is tingling them when two wet bodies are so close. He with swift movements make her face towards him. Now both have stopped dancing but  was looking towards each other. His hand are still on her waist with that he pulled her so close to him that no space is left in between them. Unnati is just watching his face who looking at her with equal intensity. His one hand grip loosen and wanted to feel her skin. He started to trace her face from forhead and pointing down towards her lips. With his fingers he lightly rubbed her lips which quivering by his touch . His finger traced   her  throat which is getting dry due sudden desire developing in her. And roamed till her collar bone then then near her chest. Her senses are on fire by his touch and she want to pull out from this but her heart asking for more. Here watching her full surrendered his desire for her have increased ten folds. And when this finger tracing  place taken  by his lips no one knows. He suddenly  pinned  her to the near by wall and start to kiss her near her neck. His each kisses just making her moan. He also find her sweet spot which is between her neck chest. He bite her there leavinga small hickey. The passion and desire for each other reached a other level and  by the end both smashed their lips into a passionate kiss. The kiss is just deepened  by both of them where his hand started to play inside her top and was tracing her inner skin whereas her hands are ruffling his hairs. Each time is passing the kiss is increasing the desire more. She and him want to stop it other wise it can take another thing but today the heart ia not at place. After 20 min they broke the kiss still eyes are closed just feeling each other presence .
Unnati opened her eyes ans saw him looking into her eyes.  She without any thinking again kissed him. He too reciprocated her. After few minutes she left him.
Both taking fast breath. After few minute they became normal.

Unnati: i don't know what it is just happened but I liked it. Are you feeling the same Manav.
Yes the guy was Manav.
Mnv : feelings are mutual.
Both laughed and gone down to change as they drenched fully.
But its a rainy night wont leave you  so easily. After entering room both gone towards manav room. He pulled her and made her sit on the bed and gave her towel. Both started to  dry their hair.
Unnati : give  me  your shirt na. My  clothes are fully drenched.
Mnv: ek second. He gave her his one white shirt which come till her mid thighs and a short which  she took and gone to change.
Here manav opened his shirt and kept it for washing  was drying his hair  he wore a new fresh pyjamas but he was shirtless. Unnati came out of the bathroom. She saw manav and was ogling watching him.
Manav saw her .
Mnv: liked the view.
Unn: loving the view. Can i touch.
Manav nodded his. She came near him and pushed him making manav to sit on bed and she was standing infront and  with shaking hands touched bare torso. Her touch was just increasing her and his desire and with swift pull he make her fall over him. As of unnati is above him. And in next moment he pinned her on bed coming above her. He started to kiss her lips again and with one hand he holded her both hand and with other hand he. Pulled down the shirt  she is wearing. Till her shoulder and start to give kisses  then  he kissed her neck. And unnati is just a moaning mess. After few mins she came in terms of her state and enguld herself  in manav arms and hide her face.

Manav PoV
After completing my editing i have came out of my room. I didnt found  Unnati in room. I searched in whole flat ahe was not there. I thought to check on terrace and my predicted it right.. She is there dancing listening to music. I was mesmerised by her beauty. I have never seen such a beauty. My heart not able to stop me i have gone towards her and starts to sway with her. But the momentbi flipped her towards me my emotions , desires didnt saw any lock it just flowed with my emotions and i kissed her with each kiss my hormones are raging. I just wanted her now. She is my bestie i shouldnt do this to her but her one acceptance towards my touch just brolem all locked emotions of mine. We moved towards the flat and our emotion jist poured out.
Pov ends
Mnv: you okay na.
Unn: yess
Mnv :do you want to talk about it.
Unn: yeah alright.
Mnv. : to precise i have no regret and i guess i love it  all ounce.
Unn: me too.
Mnv : should we give it a try to love each .
Unn: we can try then.
Mnv :okay we good then.
Unn: yes very much.
Thats hows our relation of love started in rain.

♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎THE  END♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎