Mr STRANGER P1

Girl POV
Life was never a easy journey for a girl who is brought in a orthodox family . For each things in my life I have to fight for it.In last 23 years of my life I m struggling for each things which I want.Hi I m Unnati Saluja, bring and brought up in a small place of Himachal that is Kasol.The beauty of this place may be known to you but for me it is a place of jail. In my own house I feel caged.In next few days I m getting married whom I don't know only  seen his face when we got engaged . I didn't like his touch .He was trying to be  very clingy to me .  I know only his name that is Rohit Chhabra. It is a match found by my father.He want me to get married with this guy who is previously a divorcee.My father want him cause we are facing a lot of trouble in our family business from last few months,so to survive that my dad want me to get married to this guy whose dad is a richest person in this whole Kasol.I don't know anything about the guy ,like why he got divorced , how is h in person .I just wanted to study and open a dance studio but my dad is strictly against it . Today before three days of my marriage he want to meet me . But I don't want to.My dad have forced me to meet him  ,I have so many thoughts and fantasies about my marriage which I thought will fulfil with the person whom I will love .But being in this family I don't think it will ever happen.
PoV ends
Evening (6:00 pm) Kasol.
Guy PoV
I hardly come to my parental house as  I have a very rough patch with my dad.My dad is the richest person in whole Kasol ,but I don't give a damn about him. He was my father now he belongs to my step mother and brother. If you ask me whom I love the most in my family it will be always my granny with whom I stay in Mumbai .Hi I am Manav Chhabra, I am a lawyer by profession earn quite a good amount. I am happy in my life , waiting for my soulmate. I was brought up by my Granny .My mom died when she was giving birth to me .My father was still dubious after my mum death he never cared about me ,so I started to stay with my granny and we are happy in our life.
So yesterday night I got a call from my dad after so many days I was happy to hear his voice but angry also as he is least bothered about me .I am his eldest son Alas! He love his only son who is Rohit, my step brother.My father announced he is making Rohit to marry a new girl who is just 23 years in age . I was least bothered about all such stuff as I know what kind of douche Rohit is it's his second time he is getting married . I just pray whoever the girl is she should runaway better then not getting married to Rohit .
My father want me and granny to attend Rohit marriage. We don't want to but he forced us a lot so here we are in Kasol.
Marriage is bond of lifetime and a guy kind off Rohit is not legible for it cause in name of marriage only wants sex nothing else .I don't want him to ruin the girl life .So I have a plan in my mind to save the girl . But to do it I asked my dad to make a meet up of Rohit and the girl. Rohit was keen to meet the girl . Hope he don't do something stupid and I can execute the plan.Even I asked my dad to send the girl pic to me . Rohit have seen her face so it's for me.
Dad have sent me a pic of her in my what's app till now I have not seen it . let see now.
He opened the message sent by his dad and when looked at the pic he got mesmerised

Ohh my god she is so gorgeous , I know I shouldn't say anything that sort but after watching her my own determine to execute the plan have got strong

Ohh my god she is so gorgeous , I know I shouldn't say anything that sort but after watching her my own determine to execute the plan have got strong.just the wait for evening is remaining.
Pov ends
TBC
Unnav moments and Rohit much Sabak sikhana hai .