HE MADE MY DREAMS COME TRUE P2

In mid of night Manav got up he saw his wife cuddled with him and snuggling her head on his neck. He came out of her hold
And put a pillow around her, so that she can sleep peacefully.he took his laptop and start to check for emails related for his works. After doing his work he rested his head on the chair head rest.
Manav was looking towards ceiling and was thinking.
Mnv Pov.
Life for me was never easy, i was born in a family of silver spoon, in name of parents i have both but i saw them broke. I have seen them skways fighting my entire 20 years. They were together so that i dont think they have fallen apart, but i know it was a doom situation. I left for London after my 12th for further education. There i made friends but still this heart used to be scared as like my oarents relationship they wilk also leave me. After coming back my mom got adamanr to get me married which i wanted to dodge but she made me do promise that i will giv a chance to relationships every relation doesnt require it will end up like my mom dad. My mom started to see for girls many came who were interested in my money nit on me but after few months search we got a propisal from the malharkars, tgey want to marry off their daughter who is just 22 in age, i told my mom to reject the proposal but my mom being stubborn persuaded me so i gave up and gone to meet her and her family. Our parents met up and she is being called and in first look i was clean bowled how can someone look so beautiful, innoccent and cute at same time. They sent us to talk, she took me in her room. I asked her about her goals and aspirations and even asked is she being forced get married she answered everything and in no time we got married, i shifted to mumbai with her now since she is my responsibility i dont know why i wanted to fulfil her dreams and in that list i made her study and now after 1year of marriage our life is smoothly we are friends we share everything. She will wait for me, i got ap anchor which is holding me in this world. . Before coming here i caught hold of her diary where she mentioned about all her fantasies and dreams which now i want to fulfil and in this bucketlist she want to see northern lights and a dream date there.
She is so simple jigsaw of my life who fits in like a proper piece of my riddles answer.
I suddenly felt her hands in my shoulder.
I pulled her to make her sit on my lap. Still she sometime gets awkard if i kiss her cheeks or even pull her just like i did it now. She will blush and her those cute cheeks will turn red and i feel like yo eat them up. She looks so childlike but when it comes to be mature she is best in understanding me and also tell her opinion about it. Yes i am not like those men who just throw their own decisions without advicing with their partner. I know marriage is a relation of two people where both should equally stand so i want her to stay and stand united with me.
Pov ends.
Unns:aap kab aaye yahan. Mereko laga aap so rhe hai.
Mnv:nai meri neend tut gyi thi tohh main yahan agya. Tum nai soyi.
Unns:aap ki aadat si hogyi hai aab agar apka warmth nai milti tohh meri neend tut jati hai.
Mnv:hayee (he pulled her cheeks and hold her more tightly in
his arms)
You are such a cutie 😘
Unns:chaliye so jayiye kal phir humkoc jana bhi hai.
Mnv:haan chaliye ji biwi boley itne pyaar se aur main na sunu yeh tohh sara sar nainsaafi hai.
Unns:aap bhi na kuch bhi kehte hai..chaliye soney .
Mnv: haan chalo.
They both moved to bed to sleep again . Unnsu slept in no time but manav is adoring his wife angelic face . He want to soak in all this moments in his mind , he without blinking his eyes just adoring her and kissing her forehead in regular intervals .
Mnv pov
Her pretty face is my solace , after our marriage i didnt got much time to adore her or praise her , now i have ample time to look her praise her and most importantly making time for her . She never told me anything even i being late she waits for me to talk ask me about my day her this small gestures are enough to change my foul mood into a pleasant one and the most importantthing is her hug which she give me before going office and after coming back from office my all worries will drain out from my body .now
coming to my planning to suprise her so it is going to be our 1st anniversary tomrrow and i have planned a date for us under her favourite northern lights for which I have booked room in Kakslautanen artic resort .you may be thinking why Kakslautanenn well why to tell you let me show you

you may be thinking why Kakslautanenn well why to tell you let me show you

Yes the resort  is a igloo hotel and by night the view from this hotel rooms is asthetic

Yes the resort  is a igloo hotel and by night the view from this hotel rooms is asthetic . I want to suprise her so let me take you to the flashback

3 days ago flashback .
It will be Manav pov
Mnv Pov
I was very excited cause after a success in my big case i got the chance to be with my unnsu . I want  to suprise her but what should i do then something clicked my mind ,i have her diary which i found it inside our warddrobe . She didnt noticed may be but i brought it with me . Let see what she have written .
22 May 2020
Hi diary ,
Many days have passed i have not written anything so i want to tell you something you know i have got married . Can you believe it. His name is manav chahbra so it means i m Mrs Chahbra now.
(Manav smiled Beautiful  mrs chahbra)
Mr Chahbra well to say he is very silent but his heart is of gold , he win my heart  in the first meet only when  he asked about me my goals my aspirations . Which nobody asks .i liked his every quality . You know diary i always wanted to see northern lights which i want to see with my love of life . It may remain a dream but i guess i have started to fall for Mr Chahbra.

Diary ends .
Mnv pov contd..
So i made it my goal to make her dream come true and i am more interested to propose her and next a date night under Aurora .i planned our tickets from delhi to helsinki finland.  Then from there we will go to Kakslautanen  artic resort after 1 day halt in helsinki .
TBC