Neendo Se Breakup P4

Recap:unnati regain conscious but lost her memory.
Manav somehow managed to collect himself and gone to washroom to wash his face. He return to unns ward to face her. Here unns is busy talking with MAD 5. Manav came in when tanzeel indicated others to leave the room for sometime.
Unns: kahan ja rhe ho tumlog?
TK: humko boht bhookh lagi hai we r going towards cafeteria. Will bring something for u two also.
Unns: okay
(manav can see she was reluctant to be alone with him.
MNV:Aashna yehi rukk ja, unnati may require some help.
Aash: okay manav i m here only.
Others left from the room.
Mnv: So unnati how you feeling now.
Unns:i m feeling good.
Mnv:okay u take rest then.
Unns:yeah okay.
Manav forwarded his hand towards unnati.
Mnv: since you are not familiar with me so hi i m manav chhabra. U can call me MNV also.
Unns smiled and holded his hand for handshake. Shefelt a sudden shiver when her palm touched his hand.
Unns: it was nice meeting you ee mn vee.
Manav was shocked when unns called his pet name given by her. Even aashna was shocked.
Manav left from there. He directly went to his fav spot which even unns favourite bandra band stand.
He looked towards the sky and tears were welling up.
Manav pov
Waheguru mainu tenu se kuch nai mangyasi, mangya bas ek duaa meri unnsu lei jaldi changa kar dita, wapas mere pas le aavi. Par yeh kya kia. Mere pas jo apna kehne ka tha wohh bhi mujhe bhul chuka hai. 😭😭. Abhi mere bajoo jeene da sukh bhi chin li apne.
Pov ends.
Here in hospital unns having a chat with aashna.
Aash: kya hogya unns kahan khoyi hai.
Unns:aash ek baat puchu tujhse .
Aash:haan puch na unns , formal kyu ho rhi hai.
Unns: yaar main manav se aaj hi mili but aisa kyu lagta hai ki usse main boht dino se jaanti hoon.But u r saying we all are friends but only MAD5 are best friends then when manav joined.
Aashna wanted to tell her the truth but doctor told her not to stress her with old memories.
Aash: wohh manav joined college late and we are friends by mutual people but later he became close to us.
Unns: aash kya wohh mujhse bhi close tha .
Aash: yess but "just friends "
Unns remembered something but its fully blurry glimpses. She tried to see more but her head start to pain. aash saw her and rushed towards her
Aash: unns tu thik hai .
Uns hold her head
Unns: i m not feeling good, my head is paining.
Ashna rush towards doctor, doctor came to her room.
Doc: nurse give me the sleeping injection
Doctor injects her to take rest .
Manav was still in bandra  stand and its evening 7 pm he was recalling his life with Unnati when they confessed to each other.
Flashback Starts
Unnati got discharged from hospital and she returned to her house.her parents was not interested to know also how she is . Her life is always like this so she is quite immuned now. But she wanted some one to be with her. She called aashna but she didnt picked up not even others from MAD5 .She was feeling lonely, so she left her home and reached her favorite place that is bandra band stand .She gone and sat on some lonely side , the weather is breezy and peaceful .she was having her moment and replaying things happened in last few weeks , then it gone to the thoughts of
Manav who in small amount of time became an integral part of her life .She was busy thinking the hospital moment and the times she got to know about manav all the moments just made her blush .she also remembers this her favourite place is the same place which lead to their breakup which make tears to fall out of her eyes.she was fully engrossed when she felt a tap on her shoulder she looked back it was him only whose thoughts she was submerged.Her manav,
She stood up when manav came infront of her ,she just gone and hug him,he took her in his embrace lightly patted on her head.
MNv: kya hua hai meri pyari si doll unnsu ko.itne raat gye what u doing here?
Unnati in babyish tone
Unns: mujhe na neednd nai arahi thi was feeling lonely in home , i called MAD5 they r busy so i came here, but how you got i m here.
MNV: i stay here i saw ur figure from my flat balcony so to confirm I came here
So guys manav have shifted to 1bhk flat near the bandra band stand , as he get good stiffen as he is working as an intern in law firm.Here manav entered the college in third year in mid session .He is a scholarship plus brilliant student so he got internship early in reputed law firm.Since unnati is rich person daughter she stays at posh area of bandra. Back to story.
Unns: okay . I think i should go back to my home it's quite late.
Mnv:if you dont mind come to my flat then, you will feel good even I get a company .
(One more thing guys , they may have confessed still they are budding in friendship so little formal way of talking still there)
Unns:no manav its late plus u may have other ppl stay with you they can feel disturbed.
(unns thought he may have roomates)
Mnv:chill i stay there alone so u cn come.
Unns was still little hesitant as she dont want to be his burden.
Mnv saw her face he can feel she is hesitant.
Mnv took her hand in his and pulled her with him towards his flat.
Mnv's flat