You Belong To ME P2

Unnati reached college with her friends and all left for their classes. Ashi and ashna sat in one bench whereas unnati sat at last bench alone. After few minutes our handsome hunk entered the class with his gang. Tanzeel and sanket gone and sat on the front bench of ashi and aashna. Unns was minding her business and her head is inside the book when she saw someone sat beside her. She still does not pull up her head to see who it was. But suddenly she felt a hand on her lap calling her
Unns Pov
I was engrossd in book ashi and aashna were talking their own stuff i was least interested to acknowledge anything. I was so engrossed that i felt somebody sat beside me which rarely happens as i m nerd people just come to me for notes or during exam to help them in passing .But still i didnt looked up ,then i felt a hand on my lap . I look towards the hand and lift up the hand to remove it when i saw it was my crush Mr Chahbra .He was saying something but i didnt heard as i was so engrossed in looking into his eyes . He snapped his fingers in front of me , my trance broke
Povends
Mnv: hey miss nerdy
Unns pinched herself first just to check is she dreaming , but no it was real .
Mnv: again kahan kho gyi ms nerdy .
Unns:no where , wh what are you doing here .
Mnv:As it is history class and you are been teamed with me to do a project .
Unns: which project when we got teamed up ?
Mnv: Didnt u checked the notice board.
Unns: no
( so guys their history teacher have teamed them up to do a project together . Even Aashna was teamed with sanket and tanzeel with ashi , unns forget about it coz she was busy dreaming about manav .)
Mnv: go and check then after the class.
as at that time only their teacher entered .
Prof: Guys please sit down with your project partner pleaase.
Aasan and AKTK sat down accordingly .
Here unns was thinking
Shizz i got manav as project partner mere andar laddoo patakhe sab fut rhe hai but if avantika his gf comes to know about it she will come and mess with me , i wont be able to take the blow , previously also many things happened during our school days , now i cant take it again. i will talk with teacher to change my partner .
Pov ends .
Mnv: are you okay where you get lost nerdy .
Unns: nothing that shouldnt be your purpose to lookout .
Mnv: okay fine but we have to work together i need this marks or otherwise i will not get to seat in exms in end sem .
Unns: see i cant work with you .please change your partner ,
Mnv: but why ?
Unns : see i cant take blow of your gf , school times i had enough now i dont want to get treated in same way .
Mnv: what what are you talking about .
Unns: see leave it after the class we will go and talk with teacher .
Mnv: i m not changing my partner , if you want please go .
Unns: okay fine .
Professor start to gave topics to each team , he then came to manav and unns table
Prof: so guys your topic is the ancient history of Sinauli civilization.
Unns : sir i need to talk to you please after class can i have a chat with you .
Prof: okay unnati , for now sit down.
Professor moved to further benches .
Mnv: see i wont let avantika to harm you but please help in getting this marks .
Unns : see whatever you do i cant help you.
After the class unns left behind the professor whereas manav runs behind unns . She was going to talk with professor then only manav hold her wrist and pull her inside a empty class room and locked the room pinning her to the door .
Unns: hey what you doing let me go .
Mnv: tohh kya karu ,tu sunne ko raazi nai ho rhi .
Unns :kya sunnu ,bta na kya sunnu .
Mnv: tu project kyu nai karegi mere sath .
Unns: i dont want to see your gf wrath on me.
Mnv:Nerdy please.
Unns:no
He made a puppy face which kind off melt.
Unns:fine but  kahan karenge kam.
Mnv:mere ghar raat ko.
Unns :okay.
Both came out of the classroom but they saw avantika is coming in the same hallway where they are.

Avantika Raichand

Avantika Raichand

Mansv pulled her back in classroom and locked the door. It as such unnsu is getting sandwiched between manav and the door. Her breathe got hitched as she can smell manav cologne and she must say he smells good.
Unns pov
We saw avantika in same hallway where the classroom was, i was going to go out. But manav pulled me back to the room and i got sandwiched between  him and the door . My breathe got hitched due to his smell , he smell yummy , unnsu kya soch rhi hai tera bhanda fut jayega  but what can i do my hormones are rushing and my thoughts are collapsing .i feel like to go and kiss those ample lips . But hold up he have a gf . So i need to go out of his hold  .i tried  to come out of his hold but what happened manav is looking at me , his gaze is just melting me . I m trying to decipher what his eyes are saying .
Pov ends .
Mnv pov
I saw avantika she was coming in the same hallway , i pulled unnati with me in the same  class room .she was standing very close to me i can hear her heart beat along with i can smell her fruity shsmpoo smell . Its just toxicating me .i looked to her face she was looking at me .she was looking beautiful . I was looking at her lips . I dont know why i feel like to kiss them and without  much thinking much i heard my heart  i kissed her and pressed my lips , i can see her shocked face but I loved her lips so soft and her lipgloss is yummy .
TBC
Romance nai khatam huyi nxt part continue hoga , very sleepy i m sleeping now