A Dayout With Bronny

This story starts when manav and unnati are in relationship and both have started to stay in live in relationship with bronny. Both their parents know about them so they allowed them to stay in live-in. They stay in the apartments near to damnfam house so that they can easily go to DF house for videos and all.
So their daily life is same as it was. Shoots, videos, and music videos. Manav have become famous dur to his music videos and also coz of his youtube journey. He is opting for some  web seroes too. Even unnati got very good shows to choreograph and even she is assisting Geeta Kapoor. Both are climbing success stairs. Even they have a cutest baby of their our cutest bronny.

So let see wats happening in their life Sunday 12 pm Sun rose at its own time and people are on the verge of getting their  lunch made so that they can have it

Sunday 12 pm
Sun rose at its own time and people are on the verge of getting their  lunch made so that they can have it. Here our lovely couple Unnav is sleeping till now cuddling to each other. Curtains are still closed in their house.Basically both manav and unns have learnt cooking so they make their own food. Unns have became more likely  a house caretaking girl after shifting with manav. When no shoots or dance practices she herself make food and even do lots of chores. It's not like manav forced her but she love every bit of it coz she is doing it  for her loves thats manav and bronny. So as we see both r sleeping our cutest bronny is also lieing beside them near unns. Unns is hugging bronny. Her hand is across him. Bronny is very energetic today so he got up and directly gone in between of manav and unns and start to lick their both faces.
Mnv: uhh guggi yeh kya hai savere savere.
Bronny now fully lying over unns and smothering her face by licking ot.
Unn: my kucchu is so happy baby of mine. My baccha.
She just tightly engulf bronny into hug. Here manav is just adoring his small family in which his fur baby and his love lady have made his life so easy and peaceful.
Unn: chal manav uth jaa. Need to go to  DF house also.
Mnv holds unnati in his arms in side. hug pulled her towards him. He kept his face on her chest and he pulled bronny towards him as like bronny is in middle of both.
Mnv: aaj DF house nai jayenge pls.
Unns: par kyun videos bhi shoot karni hai na.
Mnv: pleaae na unns aaj hum family time spend kartey hai na.
Unns smiles kisses his forehead.
Unn: okay as you say. Even i want to spend time with you and bronny.
Mnv: kyu na aaj hum bronny ke sath dayout karey. It's been a while. Guggi will also be happy.
Manav now took bronny from  unns and pulled him over him hugging him fully.
Unns is so happy to see her loves infront of her eyes.