Neendo se Break Up(Last Part1)

In hospital( Present)
Manav left the ward to bring breakfast for both, when he was gone two people came inside unnati room . Unnati was smiling as she was remembering the morning scene with manav she was happy when she felt presence of people , she thought maybe Manav but to her suprise it was her parents Mr and Mrs Malharkar.
Unns:Mom Dad aap dono?
UD: Yeah we came here to take you home.
Unns: Two three days pehle tak aap log tohh kabhi aakey puche bhi nai ki how I am now you want to take me home ,sorry I M not coming.
UM: hum tumhara bakwaas sunne nai aaye hai ,pack your bags and come with us .
Unns: No i m not coming , you people have lost that right long back , i m independent enough to survive without you. just get lost from here.
UD: You have no choice you have to come with us otherwise you will see bad consequences.
Unns: I m not afraid of you both ,just get lost .
Just then manav entered the room.Unnati's mom dad saw him.
UD(in angry tone) : you bloody bastard just get lost from here , you are the reason my this filthy daughter dont listen us,
Mnv : Mr Malharkar get lost from here otherwise i will make sure you will rott somewhere .
UM:You bastard how dare you to talk like this to my husband ?
Unns: Both of you just leave.
UD: I wont leave you Mr Chhabra this time i will make sure you pay ounceby ounce.
Unns dad left from there with her mom. Unns was crying and manav sat beside her she put her head on his shoulder.
Unns: why they dont leave me alone manav, why i have to suffer always .
Mnv: please unnati shant hoja, its not good for your health, shant hoja..
Unns :they always have been like this to me manav, u dont know.
Mnv: i know its tormenting, but u r strong unnati u can fight them.
Unns again got some glimpses where she can see her mom dad but two guys blurry faces and she fainted again.
Manav saw her
Mnv: Unnsu unnsu he screamed doctor doctor .
He ran towards doctor chamber .
Mnv:Doctor come fast she lost her consciousness again.
Doc:let's move.
Doctor came and checked on her.
Doc:did anything happened this morning.
Mnv : Yes, doctor
Manav told everything about what happened in the morning regarding MR and MRS Malharkar tiff with Unnati.
Doc: I think she must have recapitulated some of her previous memories so she may have fainted .But i told you people not to give her stress ,this may hamper her health if she get stressed she may get blood haemorrhage also .
Mnv : I will take care of it doctor.
Doctor can I take her to other place i guess if we change the circumstance and environment around her she may feel relaxed and comfortable.is she fit for travel .
Doc:she can travel just remember not to stress her .
Manav came out of the doctor chamber then he called aktk and aasan in conference call to tell them that they all are taking unns in a small trip .while he was talking in phone .He felt somebody is watching him .manav turned around but no one was there .on other side in unnati chamber a person can be seen in black hoodie eproceeding towards unns bed . The person halted infront of her bed and bring his face near unnati face . He sniffed on her as if she is her prey . Unnati felt little uneasy but due to sleep injection she was not able to do anything .the person again came down to her and kissed her very roughly ,bitting her lips which caused blood to ooze out of her lips . Unnati is trying to resist but she was not able to do .
UG[Unknown Guy]: my flower i have been waiting for you from last 1 year , to wake up now you have woke up i willmake you mine , i will kill everyone who will come in between us .see i came back to take you to love you . I know you will love me back this time .
The per son in hoodie start to laugh evilly
Unnati even in sleep but she felt she have heard this voice before she want to see the person face but still she was unable to do it.
Suddenly there came sound of footsteps the guy in hoodie have gone and hide behind the curtains. Then we see Manav enetred in her ward and gone near his unnsu but what he saw make him scared and angry 😤.Angry cause who tried to touch her and scared cause he may have some assumption who it can be.
The person in hoodie ran out of the room when by mstake he got crashed with tanzeel . The guy in hoodie saw them before tanzeel could see his face the person ran away . All came inside the unnati group when they saw unns girls goes near manav he is trying to wake up unns , but futile .Girls stopped him and told him to go and call doctor. sanket gone to call the doctor . Doctor came running , he saw nd can think what may have happened in no time he gave her a injection to wake her from sleep.
Around 20 min later unns regained her senses . Unns opened her eyes and the first person she saw was ashna and she hugged her .
Unns : Aash i guess someone was here , i heard his voice i dont know him but he tried touching me i was not able to resist but i tried to resist believe me .
Aash: Calm down calm down unns no one is here only we are here see.
Manav was looking towards unns she also looks towards manav , she eyed everyone to leave both of them alone .All left to get food for dinner .manav was going with him but was stopped by unns
Unns:manav ruk ja idhar , let them go .
Mnv: okay
Manav came and sat beside unns but he is not looking at her eyes , unns make him look towards her .he looked towards her and in next second both hug each other , tears brimmed up in there eyes .
Mnv:i m sorry unnsu , i wasnot there to save you ,
Unns was ruffling his back
Unns: please aisa mat bolo manav , i feel protected coz of you . Please aisa mat bolo.
Mnv: main bura hoon isliye phir se tere sth yeh hua .
Unns:yeh kya keh rha hai , pehle kab hua .
Just when manav realised he blurted out about previous incident .
Mnv: kuch nai yaar
To distract her he told her the plan of going to farm house near mahableshwar
Unns: really we are going out , ohh god i so wanted to go out . Yahan rehke i m bored.
In meantime others also come they had dinner and they by night discharged unnati after consulting doctor . Told him not to disclose where we r going . Doctor obliged with them.
They left for mahableshwar by night, they booked for a small bus . In bus unnati sat with manav and others aktk and aasan sat together . Since it was night all slept off except our unnav .unnati was looking outside the window and manav was looking her .Few hair strands was falling on her face which was hindering his view .He removed the strands from his face , his one touch just enough to make unnati crazy , she looked towards , they were very close to each other which they didnt noticed.manav in flow cupped her face in his hand. He touched the place where she got a cut , he caressed her there she hissed in pain . He made her face closer to his lips and placed a tender kiss on her forehead , she smiled then he kissed her eyes one after another ,she is just in peace then he slightly bite her nose . She made a cute pout ,next he looked her face as she have closed her eyes , his eyes fall on her lips which is quivering for his touch ,he gently took her lips in him and kissed her softly . Unnsu didnt responded first as she was little hesistant first but when she felt manav is going to pull back she responded backk biting his lower lips to give her entry , he without qualms allowed her to dominate . She is kissing him as if it is her last kiss and she longed his lips so much . Same was manav condition he was feeling her lips after so long.he just quenching his thirst .this kiss didnt have any lust or any haste . It was a soulful , sour seering kiss for both. After 15 mins they let go of their lips . Both eyes are closed and the heart is beating in fast pace .
Mnv: Unnsu
Unnsu made him silence by placing her fingers on her lips .
Unns : i know you may feel that,we just met few days before and you kissed so sudden i will be angry , but manav i dont know what to say but i never felt this way for anyone else, but why i feel so special about you dont know . Your care , your touch make me feel so complete that i dont feel anything bad . I want your arms around me , i want you around me . Why i feel you are the other part of my jigsaw .
Manav was in tears his unnsu may not remember her previous memories still she have kept him in her heart .
We say memories may get faded but heart know its way .
Other side in Mumbai
MR And Mrs Malharkar is sitting infront of a person ,
UP(unkown person): where is my flower ,where she disappeared
UD : we also dont have any clue where she may have gone .
UM: please believe us
UP:believing you is the big risk i have taken earlier , a parents who can sell their daughter to me can do me harm too .
UD: Dont speak rubbish Mr shekhawat , we are always with you .

Mr Rahul Shekhawat

Rahul: kahan gayi hai wohh phir .i want my flower back anyhow . Go and search her
Here our group reached mahablashewar and gone inside the farm house . Aktk and aasan gone to their rooms and whereas manav took unns in his room as she was in sound sleep .he made her lie down on the bed and gone to change . When he came back he saw unns was mumuring something . He came near her when he saw unns is sweating alot and she is taking his name when suddenly she got up .
Unns :ma----nav, manav wohh
Manav hugged unns tightly ,
Mnv: kya hua unnsu
Unns: woh mujhhe le jayega manav , wohh mujhe le jayega
TBC
Truth revealtion ,

Will she remember her love ?
Will they start new life or no?