I Missed You [last part]

Manav only attention is on unns .He is look at her cute face , which is making cute cute expressions whenever somthing cute happens in the movie .he is in awww moment to see his love 💗 so happy without thinking much he just kissed her cheeks,unns looked towards him asking by her eyes.
Unns: kya
Mnv: can't handle so much of your cuteness.
Unns blushed
Unns: are you serious , movie dekh and let me watch too.
Mnv: Dekh tohh rha hoon meri movie , jo mere pas hai mere arms mein. I m happy looking her all day long without break.
Unns paused the movie and bythen lightly slapped on his head and kept her head on his chest.he engulfed her more tightly in his arms.

Unns : manav hum log sahi nai kar rhe yaar

Unns : manav hum log sahi nai kar rhe yaar .humko hamare baare puri group ko btana zaroori hai.
Mnv : jaanta hoon yaar but  before we were best friends and abhi humlog ko relation mein sirf two months hua hai , let explore first then we will tell everyone.
Unns: hmm you know i fill guilty but kabhi kabhi mazaa aata hai chup chup ke milna.Aisey tere pas yahan time spend karna. Its so romantic sometimes.
Mnv : haan ,phir dates pe jaana and long drives..
Unns: we will tell them very soon then.
Mnv: okay but till then let it be like that.
Unn : now lets continue watching movie .
Mnv: okay ,but let lie down i cant sit anymore

They both lie down manav hands are around Unns and her head on his other arm , both started to watch the movie again

They both lie down manav hands are around Unns and her head on his other arm , both started to watch the movie again . but do you think Mr Mnv will leave his unnsu so easily well i guess no. Manav caressimg unns waist which tickles her.
Unn: manav mat kar. Let me watch the movie.
Mnv:haan dekh na tujhe kaun  disturb kar rha.
Unn:tu jo mere wahan kar rha wohh kya tha.
Manav fully make unns lie on her back, his hands are on her waist. He fully came over her.
Mnv: wahan se kya matlab.
Unns was blushing coz she cant speak it.
Mnv:why u r blushing unnsu. Tell na what i was doing to u.
Unns: please manav
Mnv:kya unnsu.
Unns : please.
Unns breath was hitched as his breathe is falling on her face. She was sweating in the AC.
Unns: manav i cant say it samjh ja na.
Mnv: unnsu i want to hear it tell me what i have done.
Unns was red like tomato. But she just saved herself kissed manav on lips. She was going to with draw but manav didnt let it happen. He kissed her very passionately. After 10 min he left her lips to breathe. Unns eyes were closed as she blushing.
Mnv:unnsu please ankhein khol..
Unns saw in his eyes which is holding only love for her. But its also asking her  can he love her.
Mnv: unns i can't control it, u being near me is invoking my hormones. Can i love you a little more today. If you are feeling awkward then its okay i wont force you.
She also have the want that Manav to touch her and make love to her  but she have dilemma will she able to fulfil his desire.
Unns is happy as manav gave her importance then his own desires. She just hugged him.
Unn:  i m all yours manav, please love me as you want.
Mnv:are you sure  
Unns: yes, aur zyada pucha tohh i wont allow.
Mnv:Stop me when u feel uncomfortable