I Missed You P2

Manav opened the door for unns and bronny to get in . In this flat everything is being planned by Unns starting from interior designs, antiques and even the colors.Manav just obliged with her so that she is happy , and her smile and happiness is his drug of living . It may look cliche but Manav can hype his unnsu like anything same her as well .So what make her happy he have the guts to bring the stars in front of her.
Manav took unns in his arms ,his head on her head mingled and hands on her waist her hands on his neck.

Unn:so aab kya karna hai mr chhabraMnv: karne keliye boht kuch hai unnsu but for now i want you to be in my arms , cause i want to feel that you are here with me

Mnv: karne keliye boht kuch hai unnsu but for now i want you to be in my arms , cause i want to feel that you are here with me .
Unns blushes hearing his lines .
Unns: main yehi thi yaar bas do din se mili nai tujhe . But i can see u missed me too much .
Mnv: you know this straight 48 hours, 2880 minutes and 172800 sec
Itna time tu mere se durr thi.
Unns: Aww my em mn vee missed me.
She gave a kiss on his cheeks..
Mnv: yeh itna feeka tha, you should give a proper kiss na.
Unn: kyu feeka tha na toh abb aur kuch nai milega. She was going to go out of his hold when manav pulled her back.
Mnv:aisey kaise janey doon tujhe. I will take what is mine.
Unns blushed and lower her head.
Unn: please jaane de manav.
Mnv: nai be here.
He made her look towards him just when bronny came in between them and put his paws on unns hand. Manav smiled and back hugged unns whereas unns hold bronny in her hand.
Mnv: mummy ka baccha. Guggiee meri kiss miss karwa di tuney.
Unns by her free hand lightly tapped on manav's head.
Unn: Don't say anything to kucchu. See bronny baby i slapped urr dadda too. Bronny licked unns hand. She kissed him on bronny head.
Mnv: okay fine i wont say anything but lets do something.
Unns: kya
Mnv: lets watch movie sitting in balcony then we will have some yummy icecreams then some lovie dovie times but before that go and change .
Unss: okay let me change.
Unns gone in their room and wore a shorts and left her shirt in the room. While she was  keeping her clothes in the wardrobe . Whem she saw a gift box in wardrobe. She took the box with her. And saw manav have setup great to have a movie night. Popcorn, drinks ready. Projector ready.
and room fully set

Think this as one endof the balcony as they  hv big bslcony

Thiz is on other side Unns was awestruck looking at the surprise

Unns was awestruck looking at the surprise. She gone to manav and hugged him from back. She holded him tightly.
Manav holds her hand to bring her infront of him but she was not letting him do that. She is emotional cause nobody didnt do soo much special what manav did. He broke the hug and brought her front. And saw she is crying and got tensed.
Mnv: kya hogya unnsu why u crying.
She didnt say anything nd weeping.
Mnv getting tensed  why is crying.
Mnv:unnsu kya hua, did i done something wrong.
Unns shushed him by kissing him on lips. She is just pouring her emotions in the kiss. Manav was suprised but the next moment he responded back. His hand just picked her up in his arms nd unns both legs circled around him.he moved to the cushioned bed he made for both and sat down. They were still kissing. First the kiss was a slow one but with time it turned into a passionate one. Unns ruffling his already messed up hairs. She broke the kiss when she got out of breath.
Unns joined her forehead with him.
Unns:what i have done to get u.
Mnv:you deserve every bit of it. I m thankful god sent you to me.
Unns: mujhe kabhi kisi ne itna spcl kabhi bhi feel nai karwaya like u do.
Aur main mere rabb se duaa mein sirf itna mangugi ki  kuch bhi ho tu mere sath aur pas hamesha ho.
Mnv:i m yours. Tere warga mera aur kaddo koi na hona.
It means except you no one will be there in my life..
Unns and manav was emotional both hugged each other tightly. Manav breath is falling on unns neck which  ran a  electric in her body. Manav changed the mood so that she dont feel uncomfortable.
Mnv:did u checked the gift box.
Unns turned to take the box. She still sitting on his lap.
Unns: no but what it is.
Mnv: check it u will be very happy.
Unns opened the box what she saw tears again brimmed her eyes

Its a full collage of her, manav and bronny pics.
Unns have no words to describe. She just hugged him. Manav just kissed on her head.
Mnv:kaisa lga gift?
Unns in crying tone.
Its just the best thing ever.
Mnv:chal lets watch movie now.
Unns nodded her head.
They decided to watch *the notebook*
(my favourite book Bd movie too)

Manav came back and make unns sit between his legs and he back hugged her. His head resting over her shoulder. He pulled the comforter on then so they can seat comfy.
Unns full concentration is on movie but his full concentration is onn unns.
Tbc
Unnav romance video shoot and cute outro.