Mr STRANGER (3 YEARS MEMOMRIES)

(This part is the 3 years memories which i didnt wrote extra in part 3 of Mr Stranger.)

3 years Ago
Manav showed the clause to the Saluja family. Mr Saluja was little scared about the consequences . But suddenly from behind rohit and Mr chhabra came .both were in angry mode .
Rohit : You slut you were getting married to me but you trapped my step brother .
You are a whore who wants money only . Just like your dad . Who just sake of money wanted to marry you to me . Thankfully i got save .unns started to cry .
Manav in rage hit his step brother .
Mnv:not a word against my wife Rohit. I will dig your grave here only .
Rohit  came towards  Manav to hit him .but his one  punch rohit is flat on the floor .
Mr chhabra. Rohit beta . Rohit .how dare you manav to beat my son coz of this thrd class girl.
Mnv: well mr chhabra again not a word against my wife . And don't forget I m handling your son divorce case  i can make him go to jail for long time .if  you want i can do it.
Mr chhabra: no thats fine .
Manav reached near unnati .she was crying inconsably .
Mnv.  Unns Lets go pleaese , they are not legible for your tears . We need to reach  airport also .
Unn:manav they are my family .
Mnv. They dont want you  Unns . Please come with me .
mr saluja:Yeah just go from here  . Dont hamper our prestige in the society .
Unns cried more . Manav hugged her tightly in hi arms and took her with him towards the car .
Manav make her sit inside the car and he came to driver seat and drive towards the airport . They gone inside the airport. Aashna and  sanket  brought unns luggage . And all gone inn. Manav and unnati was seating together unns head was on manav shoulder. She was still crying but not much.
Manav let her cry he was just holding her in side hug.
He made her look towards him .
Mnv: Unns please from now no more crying . Just relax and believe me i will make everything well for you I promise .
She hugged him ..
Unn: I will manav , i will .
They parted the hug , in next 30 min they boarded the flight and reached Mumbai by 10:30 pm. Manav have already called for cars.
So all get in the car and left for Manav's house. Aashna and Sanket will stay at manav house for today.
Dadi was waiting for them. Next 20 min they reached their house

 Next 20 min they reached their house

All got down. Unns was shocked by watching his house. As it was so big then her own house.
Manav saw her face and smiled.
Mnv:come unnati from now its our house.
Unn smiles by his gesture.
Dadi did their aarti and let them inn.
Dadi:come in unnati by making the kalash fall.
Unnati done as instructed. All moved to respective rooms.
Unnati Nd manav's room.

Manav start to make a bed on the couch for himself while unnati gone to change.
She came out when she saw him making bed on couch.
Unn:manav u can sleep on bed i can sleep on couch.
Mnv:thats fine unnati u sleep on bed.
Unn:its a big bed we both can sleep.
Mnv:r u sure about it.
Unn:yes.
They both lie on bed, facing other side. But sleep was far away.
All flashes of today's were hovering their mind. In mid all they slept off by morning cuddling to each other.
6 months later
Unns have become best friend of manav. They share all day activities to each other.  Unns opened her studio all help of Manav . She completing  her masters also. Dadi left for tirth yatra so only manav and unnati there in house. They didnt  realise love for each other yet they miss each other alot when one is not there. They sleep cuddling each other moreover manav always kiss her forehead nd cheeks.
1 year passed.
In slow pace msnav have started to fall for unns as his love increasing more he is also feeling protective and jealous of unns male friends. Unns loves his this side. So today is spcl day as manav will propose his wife. He end up all his work by evening 5 pm and left to make arrangements. He booked a place near beach side.