You Belong To Me P3

Resume to the classroom .
Mnv pov contd
Her lips are so soft , i pulled her more close to me still in kiss and pulled her up making her sit on the table .i broke the kiss to take breathe but didnt left her skin .i kissed near her jawline  then came to her neck kissing each place softly and slowly and again kissed her  . But suddenly face of avantika flashed in my mind but i was not regretting kissing nerdy , now i want more of her .but what about avantika . I abruptly broke the kiss .unnati  was taking long breathe to feel the void of air deprivstion due to kiss .
Pov ends .
Mnv:i m sorry nerdy , it was a mistake . I m sorry.
He left from there .
Unnati took her bag and left for her home  not telling anyone .
Here in one corner of the college inside the library two people can be seen . The girl was moaning guy name and the guy was inside her and both are in dishelved position .
Girl:yeah ye---ah do it that way , Rocky   i want you in me .be fast .
Girl moaned .
Rocky :yeah i m doing as you say avantika .
Girl was avantika who was getting fucked by second stud of college who is Rocky Avantika's ex .
Both madeout after few minutes they perfect their dresses and stand their .
Rocky :Girl how many days we will meet like this why dont you leave that asshole .
Av:hey hey he is my trumpcard to be famous in the college .plus coz of him i m the cheerleader captain .
Rocky :whatever but tonight i want you babes . Come with  me .
Av:i m all yours lets continue what we were doing  .
Avantika and rocky left the college separately .
Manav was least bothered about his gf rn for him the classroom incident is rounding his head .
Mnv pov
I was  so much into the nerdy that i kissed  her lips then even i kissed her neck but when i kissed her sweet spot and her moan made me want her more.what suddenly happened which i m not regretting. I should regret cause i have cheated my gf . But that kiss was not a mistake . I told her its a mistake but i dont  regret it .i loved every bit . What she will think of me , i will act normal when she come to my house . But will i be able to control myself .
Pov ends
Here unnsu reached her home and locked herself in her room.
Unnsu pov
Today what happened  , why he kissed me ,but even I responded. What i have done.he stole my first kiss. But when he told it was a mistake it hurt me alot , for me it was not a mistake . For me it was my first moment with him .i was having butterfly in my stomach when his hot lips touched mine .i came near the mirror and saw something near my neck when i saw clearly it was  a hickey on my sweet spot given by him .
Uff how will i face him , i need to go to his place for project , no problem i will act as if nothing happened. But what if what happened  in college happens again .why not tease him today let see .
Pov ends
Evening came manav reached his home he saw unnati is sitting in her room reading book or thinking something cant guess .
Both previously used to talk by playcard when in room as unns always used to keep herself  away from manav and his gf so that she is in safe space .
Unnsu sat beside her bed when she saw a message written by manav in placard
Mnv:when you will come?
Unns:7:30 pm sharp .
Mnv:ok 
Around 7 unnati wore a lace white frock
And a short white jacket over it .and left her house by 7:20 .she reached his house by 7:30 . She ranged the bell when manav servant opened the door .
Ser:arey unnati beta aap
Unn:ji project ka kaam hai manav ke sath kahan hai wohh.
Ser:baba apne room mein hai aap udhar jao main aap dono keliye juice bhejta hoon .
Unns:ji uncle aunty kahan hai .
Ser:wohh log bahar gye hai two days baad ayenge .
Well malharkars and chahbras are best buddies so they gone for lonavla trip.
Unns:oo haan mere bhi parents gye  hai 
Ser:aap jao room pe baitho .
Unns gone and knocked on his door but no response . She touched the knob and rotated it the door opened .
She entered his room ,she heared bathroom water is running may be he is taking bath  so she gone and sat on his bed , she opened her laptop and was working when she heared the bathroom door opened . She saw manav came out he was shirtless and towel is around his waistv. She was oogling on his perfect body . His abs , manav saw unns looking at him , he came near her .
Mnv:Liked the view
Unns came out of trance .
Unns:what
Mnv:i asked liked the view
Unns dropped her eyes and start toblook at the ground  shevwas blushing m
Unns:shutup i hv seen better then this
Now go and change . I need to go home also .
Mnv in head
Tumko main  janey doonga tab na jayogi .
Mnv:okay i m coming inn5 min .
He wore a half sleeves tshirt and bermuda .
Mnv:lets start then
Unns and manav started to work . For continuos 3 hr they worked .
Unns: mujhe washroom jana hai .
Mnv:go and use my washroom.
She have gone and in the mid the current has gone .
Unns:manav manav
Manav knows about her phobia so he turned on the phone torch and gone near the washroom door .
Mnv:nerdy i m near the door try to open the door .
Unns:i m scared i cant .
Mnv:i m here only try to open
Unnsu some how opened the door and came out hugging manav tightly he hold her  tightly in his arms.
Mnv:don't worry i m here .
He pat her head while she hiding her face  in his chest .
Then when the servant came to inform that light wont come whole night as its a connection shortcircuit  .
Unns face palmed as she cant go home alone and she cant be with manav in one room .
They were sitting talking random stuffs when suddenly a lizard  fall on unnati's  lap . She screaned in fear and hug manav  .he engulfed her in his arms and make her seat on bed .
Mnv:nothing will happen i m here .
They were looking each other they eyes were locked his hands hold onto to her  and one hand caress her face .

TBC
No current , both are alone what will happen  next stay tuned till then