Neendo Se Breakup (last Part 2)

In Mahabaleshwar (present)
Manav  was still hugging his Unnsu in his arms but in mind his something else is going on.

MnV POV

Mujhe aisa ajeeb sa kyu mehsoos ho rha hai ki kuch kharab ya kahu tohh kuch aisa honey wala hai jisse sab kuch bikhar jayega .Main yeh baat unnsu ko bhi nai bta sakta but main kya karu main, I need to talk with the boys warna bohot dair hojayegi .Isbaar kuch bhi ho mujhe meri unnsu ko protect karna hi hoga , main purani mistake wapas nai daurane.

Pov ends.

He was so engrossed in thoughts that he didnt trealised that unnsu slept off again due to tiredness.he made her sleep on the bed and put one light on so that she dont get scared .He came out of the room when he messaged others  to come out of their room.

AKTK and AASAn together came out of their room .

S: Abhi vahini kaise hai bhai?

MNV: wohh so rahi hai sanku usko phir nightmares aaye the .

Aash: what phir se ?

MNV: haan Aash and she is highly scared .

Guys mujhe tumlogo se kuch discuss karna hai very important.

AKTK and AASAN together : bolo na aap

MNv: Guys i think Rahul Sekhawat is back , tumne dekha na Unnsu ke lips pe mark plus marks on her neck yeh vaishi pana uske shivaye koi nai kar sakta .I m 100 percent affirmative its him only.We have to be very careful and alert from now on . wohh unnsu ko dhundta hua kahin bhi pauch sakta hai.I m scared last time ki tarah isbaar phirse main meri Unnsu ko kho na doon.

(Yes the guy in hoodie was Rahul Sekhawat only)

S: Bhai aisa mat socho , she will be fine  we all will protect her being her sheild , this time i wont let anything to happen to them last time meri galti ki wajah se Unnsu was in this condition.

Aash: Dont say like that Sanku ,w e will fight this together this time.

TK: But we are still ashamed what we did with them.

AK: Yeah even I made her choose between us and manav .

Mnv : please let's not talk about the past but think how we can trap this Rahul Sekhawat.

Sanku : I have an idea but we will require help of two of my friends .

MNv : who are they

Sanku : Arsh and Addy.

MNv: are you talking about Arshdeep Singh and Addy Kumar.

Sanku: Yes you know them.

MNV : yes one is my deenu jaan and other one is my buddy.

( well guys Arsh and Addy both are CBI officers and both know Manav and Sanku equally .Unnsu know both of them via Manav only.)

Sanku: Let's call them here then.

Mnv: I have already done that they will reach here anytime.

Sanku: Great then.

Suddenly the bell rang and TK went to open it .TK opened it and saw Addy and Arsh on door.

Due to bell ringing Unnati also came down .She saw both of them but sudden what  happened she gone and hugged Arsh. All were shocked what happened if Unnsu lost her memories how she remember  Arsh .

Arsh : Paa kaise ho aap?

Unns: i m not good Paa.

Arsh  was holding unns to support her and being strong as unnsu is crying .He is stopping his tears so that he should not cry .