Reels And Nightout(PART 2)

Flashback Continues

Manav got up and saw  unnati is cuddled up in his arms as her half body is fully  over him and is holding him tight. He was not able to move but he let it be as such  morning where this cute scenario is rare to get and  that to of  his Unns. He leaned forward and kissed her on forehead. She smiled even in sleep. He tried to get up but  unnati due to his movement opened up her eyes.
Unn: kya kar rha hai manav.
Mnv: tu so jaa. I m going to my room.
Unn: please yehi reh na.
Mnv : raat ko tohh bada bhaga rhi thi.
Unn: abb keh rhi hoon reh yahan pe. Tujhe kha nai jayungi.
Mnv : fine.
He was lost in thought.

Mnv POV

Aisa view daily dikhe na tohh main aise hi tujhe apne pas rakhleta. Kitni sohni lag rhi hai meri unns.

Pov ends
Again they slept off. Around 10 am they got up and  got freshed and gone for breakfast and spent quality time with manav mom and dad then by 4 pm they have gone towards khet.
Manav put front his ideas to unnati and told do wat he explained her. First two reels it didnt came proper so manav was little frustrated  but still he hided it and tried to make unnati understand how he wanted it to be.
Mnv: unns ho nai rha yaar.
Jaisa i wanted.
Unn:i m trying yaar but i dont knw kuch miss ja rha.
Manav pulled her towards him in a hug encasing her in his arms.
Mnv : koi na bas soch ki agar mere se pyar Mein hoti tohh kaisa feel karti just act that way.
Unnati looked towards his eyes. And she is kinda lost as his brown orbs are trying
to convey something to her..

Unnati's pOV

This brown eyes are so hypnotising. Its not the first time i m looking into them. Even in first time when saw them i stuck in them still it happens and i feel like to get drown in it. We are friends to  best friends  from last 5 years  still it give  me the same effect. Same chills when encase me in hugs. He just increase my heart beat when he  is closer to me. He don't know may be but he is my crush also from day 1. I have hidden this truth from everyone even from Honey. But now this crush have increased to something else which i can't decipher but i m just drowning to him. His arms are like my home. But i cant lose my friendship due to my emotions.

POV ENDS.
Mnv: kahan kho gyi.
Unnati unconsciously blurted out
Unn: tujhme.
Manav heard her, and just put a forehead kiss on her. She closed her eyes.
Unn: chal reel banatey hai.
This time all videos came in proper way as he wanted.
Flashback ends
Manav smiling  the moment with unns. And thought
Mnv : pagal kardegi yeh ladki mujhe but i love her.
He realized what he said..
Mnv to himself
What i just told, ohh god if its true but i dont want my friendship to ruin with. her.
Manav without wasting much time uploaded the video writing the caption

HE SMILED AND KEPT HIS PHONE ON SIDE ANS SLEPT FOR SOMETIME.

12 PM UNNATI'S HOUSE

She got up and scrolled through her phone and saw the video posts by him. She smiled and liked the video. All the fans are going mad by the reels. All are saying abb tohh official kardo Unnav is real. She smiled at her fans comments all are wishing the same and some have commented negative also which don't affect her anymore.
Unnati in mind.
Kash yeh sach hi hota. He is the one man whom i loved from bottom of my heart but i m too scared to get a heart break .So let it be how it's going.