Lie With Me P3

Unns got up to freshen up and goes towards the washroom when suddenly infront of her a old man came out. Both screamed while looking at each other as the oldman was naked from down and sitting on wheel chair. Manav came running after heaeing the scream.
He saw both unns and the oldman unns is standing closing her eyes where as the old man jist sitting chilled
Mnv:dad what is this u could have called me na.
MD: what, its my home i can go anywhere i didnt knew u brought a girl in here.
Unns: Manav tell him to wear some clothes
Mnv: Dad come with me and wear some clothes.
Manav took his dad to his home
(manav stay with his dad he is paralysed by legs. So manav take care of his everything like a good boy .MD is a jolly man with funny attitude and love his son a lot )unnati goes inside the washroom and came out while in between manav plated the breakfast for all. all sat down  to have breakfast.
MD : hi girl , had a good night
Unns was red like tomato ,hearing his dad
MD: i heard whole night you both screams , ohh god i was not able to sleep whole night
Manav and unns both are blushing
Mnv: Dad  what you speaking have ur breakfast.
MD: i m saying the truth, see even your mom and me have done so you came to the world .
MNv:dad stop it.
Unns: i should go now .
Unns left from there in swift and after changing she left for her office ,while manav gave a bath to his dad then make him eat his lunch and left for his work.
Since Unns  works in a insurance company , she was handling some clients when she saw , manav's ex girlfriend came standing in queue  towards her window . manav ex saw unns in the  office. When she rushed towards her office room.
Let assume manav ex name as leila
Leila: you bitch you are here
Unns: shut up and ho out from here.
Leila: you bitch you Snatched manav from me. You got your new sex toy 
Unns: you  i m not saying anything you are shoulting like a hoe . Fuck you girl
Unns just hold leila hand and throw her out of the office room.
Unns is fuming 😤 in anger and gone out of her office she want to through out her frustration she without thinking gone to manav's house .She gone towards his room .But when she saw manav lying on bed shirtless and reading a book her all anger turned into ashes and her lust for him darken her mind . She was just watching him and imaging him doing naughty stuffs with her . When manav eyes fall on unnati  he smiled as he can see unns is just so engrossed in him. He get up from his bed and goes near her .he pulled unnati towards him his both hand locked on her waist .he brought his face near her ears,
Mnv: Done watching me out.
Unns : something so hot as fuck is lying on bed shirtless ,  i will eat him up only .
Mnv: whats waiting for then .
Manav pulls unns up and both just start to kiss each other  her both legs are latched arounx his back. Whereas manav in swift open up unns jacket. They are still kissing when manav put unns on bed and came over her he start to kiss her neck then he kissed her collar bone
He gave a hickey on her neck. He put his hand inside her tshirt and caress her mounds to whereas he put his mouth on her other mound sucking and biting there
Both were in fire to dominte the other
One. She came above him and start to kiss his torso and came to his collarbone and she sucked on his nip and came down till his stomach and in min manav was able to hold anymore and both hit the climX soon.
They both were panting cause of the want for each other. Both of them lie down and hold each other in arms and slept.
Leap of 4 months
Manav and unnati  both affair  have increased next level. Manav is emotionally is dependent on unnati but unnati still in her dilemma that should she continue her relationship with manav or no. She have feelings for him but she due to her parents breakup, scared to be in relationship.
One fine evening manav and unns hit the same bar where they met first   they ordered drinks and had vodka shots. Manav pulled unns to dance with him. She was dancing to him and holding each other close when manav excused himself from Unns to get a drink. She was still dancing when two boys came start to dance with her closely. She start to dance with them in full enthu. One guy just hold onto her waist. She didnt mind it but manav was fuming in anger when he saw her doing that. He came there and pulled her with him outside the bar. They both reach manav house he was angry on her.
Mnv:why... Why you did that.
U:what i have done. I was enjoying.
Mnv:see i m very possessive about you  i wont tolerate anyone around you.
U:hey chill we were dancing only.
Mnv(holding her face in his plams) : see i always think about you. I started to like you more. I wont be able to live if u leave me. Please promise me you wont leave me.
Unns can see the depth of his emotions and this scares her more.
Unns:i wont leave you.
She told this such a way making her believe that she wont leave him.
Few days after thos episode, mNav found his death died due to heart attack. He was devastated as hell.
(Author pov:, losing your dad is the worst thing ever, i lost my dad too, which really left a void in me)
TbC
Last part tomrw. For this story