Neendo se Breakup part 2

Manav was remembering his old days with unnati , here in hospital a slight change can be seen in unnati's health as she is trying to come back to senses .Here nurse was monitoring her when she saw unnati is movving her fingers but still in state of comatose as if she is some dream. She trying to open her eyes yet it's fully dark in front of her the nurse rushed to call the doctor .Doctor came to check on her .
Manav is in flashback again.
Flashback starts.
Being nerd is the only way you can keep yourself out of people looks as they are most fasicinated for glamouros gossips nd ppl and MAD5 is hot topic of college . They are consist of sanket ,aashna ,tanzeel ,unnati and ashi . They ares spoil brat of our college. Always masti and not so studious children , they were in my class only but i used to keep a distance from them. I used to hate their group as they are the notorious group of college. As my first encounter with them was very bad .
After the kiss dare unnati left to seat with her friends, suddenly a boy dashed with their table and full cold coffee fall on ashi . The guy was scared to death as now his grave will be digged by them. Tanzeel the baddie stood up and holded the guy by collar .
Tk: how dare you ? Can't you see and walk .
Guy: it was not intentional , due to slippery floor my legs slipped nd the coffee fall on her.
Unns got up she took her full juice glass and dumped on the guy.
Unns: now pay for her dress ,which you destroyed .its worth 20 k
Guy: I dont have that much of money.
Ashi : i dont know pay otherwise see the consequences .
I was not able to tolerate the fight anymore , so I interrupted them.
Mnv: when he is saying sorry why you ppl are harrasing him .
TK: who are you some advocate of his .Move from here you moron.
Mnv: no i wont leave him alone
Unns: hey you mr watever just go from here otherwise it wont be good for you .
Sanket come from back kept a hand on manav shoulder .
S: jab wohh keh rhe hai ek baar mein samjh nai aati kya.
Mnv: same applies to you all when i m saying to leave him alone dont it go inside your thick head.
Sanket hold manav by collar and faced him towards him and punched his face .and manav fall down.
S: aab samjh aaya panga nai len chahiye MAD 5 se.
Manav stood up and in next second sanket was on floor , holding his cheeks .yes u got it right manav punched him too🤪
Unns: you asshole how you dare , she came to slap on manav
But our manav hold her hand tightly and moved it back .
Mnv: don't even try , you are girl i m leaving u .otherwise mujhse bura koi na hoga.
( well may be manav is nerd but he have good body built, and he dont take rudeness)
He left unns hand and moved out from the canteen.
MAD5 was pissed off Manav as no one ever stand against them.
But here Unss took the thing in ego ,so she want to make Manav say sorry to MAD5 infront of whole college.
Unss left from the college and gone to her secret hideout

Mumbai band stand.
She always comes here to sooth her nerves.
Unns was in anger ,her POv
How dare he ? How dare he too hit on sanket . I will teach him a lesson very soon.
Pov ends.
Here manav attended all classes and gone to his hostel.
Next Day
Manav as usual gone to his classes and sat at second bench .After few mins MAD5 came all except unnati sat at last bench whereas unnati sat beside manav. Manav was shocked will be an understatement. He ignored her and started to concentrate towards what the professor was teaching ,unns was trying to get his attention but he was highly ignoring her. After 30 min the class got over and manav moved out of the class and unns followed him .She took a chance and pulled manav into a empty room.and locked the door
Mnv: what the hell you are doing .
Unns: i was trying to talk with you but you are ignoring me.
Mnv:i dont want to talk to u a
Unns was controlling her anger but still she pretended .
Unns: see i want to say sorry to you for yesterday .
Mnv: jsko torcher kia usko jakey bolo why me.
Unns was making faces to control her anger .
Unns: see you opened my eyes so i want to say sorry and thank you both.
Mnv: bol lia now can i go .
He was going out when unns pulled him pinning him to door .
Unns : i m saying you sorry arent you eating too much of footage .
Manav now pinned unns to the wall . He look in her eyes and they had eye lock of 2 min.
He goes near her ears . His breathe is falling on her cheeks.unns closes her eyes , he can see his effect on unns
Mnv: maafi mangni hai tohh purey college ke samne MAD5 ko bolo uss bande se maange tab hi i will forgive.
Flashback ends
Manav pov
Jhalli hai meri unnsu, usko laga mere se easily maafi mil jayega but wohh bhul gayi main bhi mnv hoon . But unns or my unnsu pehli nazar mein hi mera dil chori kar chuki thi ,.
Pov ends