You Belong To Me

This story is a old school lovestory. Fully 90 s ke zamane ka.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Our camera zooms into a house when we go closer the house we see a nameplate written as
"Malharkar Residence" , you read it right its our own cutest Unnati Malharkar house now let see what she is doing as it's just morning
So let move in the house .We move in the house and going upstairs as her room is there . Let us open the door of her room

Unnsu is sleeping in her room but wecan hear her mumuring something what she is saying

Unns mumur
Manav please na i want a kiss yahan nai yaha haa. Mu______ah_____h.

Unnsu fall down of her bed. She looks here and there then she rubbed her head
Unns pov
Yaar phir se uska sapna. Yeh ladka tohh mera neend, sapna sab chori karke baitha hai. Uff main itna close thi usko lips pe kiss karne ko. But i fall down. Kiss miss hogyi. Yeh third time hua.
Ohh Hi guys main apki pyari  and cutie Unnati or u can call me unns or unnsu.i m a nerd and teachers pet too as i love to get good marks and praise from my professors.

but aap soch rhe honge main kiska zikr kar rhi hoon

but aap soch rhe honge main kiska zikr kar rhi hoon. Actually uska name Manav chahbra hai. Wohh mere class ka sabse sohna munda hai aur basket ball captain bhi hai college ka. Uspe har ladki marti hai college ki but mujhe bhi uspe crush hai. But wohh mujh jaisi nerd pe thode nazar dega. But guess what we are neighbors. Meri room se uska room opposite hai and guess what sometimes we talk also, but very minimum. Wohh mera school time se crush hai, but main usko kabhi bta nai payungi na hi kabhi btayungi ki i have feeling for him. He have a girlfriend also whom he loves alot, her name is Avantika Raichand.i hate her coz she is such a show off. She is with manav just coz of his fame. But manav loves her truly. Wish i was so beautiful and modern like Avantika i guess manav would have been with me. But i m goid to be as nerd.
Huhh saans ful gayi meri apna intro dene mein.
Pov ends
Unns got up and rushed to shower as she need to reach the bus stoppage to take bus till college.

Here now our handsome munda still not wake up from his slumber. Let go in his room.

Our handsome hunk is still sleeping lets wake him up

Our handsome hunk is still sleeping lets wake him up. Hum nai alarm karegi yeh kaam. Manav alarm rang off . When manav woke up, he was shirtless looking handsome as fuck. He got up and streched his muscles and came near hiz window and looked out.
Mnv Pov
Well hi guys kidda ji this is your MNV. Its eearly for me to get up but college is their i need to rush. Let me give you my intro well i  m manav chahbra, i play basket ball and i m the captain. All girls drool over me but i have my girlfriend Avantika, i love her wait do i love her, i m confused still now, she is with me coz of my popularity  i know that well but still she is the hottest girl in college.
Well i need to take bath. I m getting late.
Pov ends
Manav also gone to take bath. Here unnsu is waiting for something before she leave for college.
And after few min Manav came out of bath, water was dripping from his hair and falling on his shirtless body and towel draped around his lower body. Its unnsu daily view which dont miss and manav dont know about it.
Unnsu pov
Ohh my godd why he is so hot man. I feel like to drink the water falling on his body and want to feel his abs by my own hand and lastly want to mess up his already messy hair. Leave it for now keys reach college
Pov ends.
Unnsu ran to bus stop. The bus came she got up in bus where her two bestie ashi and aashna is waiting for her. Whereas manav left in his car with sanket and tanzeel.

TBC
UNNSU ABD MANAV MOMENT