Neendo Se Breakup Last PART 3

They hatched a plan to trap rahul shekhawat. All in the room are determined to put the plan in action but here unnati and manav are scared also again they don't want the history to repeat. Manav took out unnati from living room and goes out near the pool. He can see unnati was scared. He pulled unnati in hug and she just hide herself in his arms as if its their last hug. She want this world and reality to disappear so that she and manav can be in their safe space. Manav turmoil is same but he just again can't go through the same circumstances which he faced in last 1 year. Both of their eyes are teary and holding onto each other tight without speaking any word. Their silence is enough to let other know what they are feeling.

Unns: manav i m scared, i dont want to lose you. I have lost you two times not this time.
Manav tried to be brave in front of unnati but was holding a lot of emotions. In this 1 year disparity and loneliness have crushed him very badly. He was living the life but just like a lifeless soul as his soul
was lying on bed unconscious.

Mnv: don't worry unnsu we will fight it this time we will win. No one can apart us not even god and if  he apart us we will be together if we die.

Unns put her finger on his lips.
Unns:dont say like that we will fight and we will win. I want to live this life with you but now we arw together no one will able to apart us.

Manav kissed her forehead to assure her what she told that will only happen.
Others also came out and hugged them in group.
All: we will win this time.
After breaking the hug they left for dinner
On other side a person is been seen standing near the gate of the their farmhouse.
The guy called someone.
Guy: rahul sir they are in Mahabaleshwar.
R:great great. Did u saw the girl.
Guy: yea ahe was standing near thw pool with the guy manav.
R: what, this manav i will kick him. He is always near my flower.
Guy: do you want me to kill Manav.
R: no i have different plans for him.
Guy: what are your oelrders then.
R: kidnap the girl for me.
Guy: okay sir.
Inside the house.
Sanket came to talk with manav he called him out from his room.
S: bhai plan is going accordingly the  guy who was tracing us i saw him he was talking with Rahul only.
(guys before going tofarm house manav have planted cctv and microphone in all places of the farm house so that if anyone come behind tracking them he can hear their plan)
[AUTHOR POV: MIND OF A LAWYER WORKS LIKE CRAZY]
MNV:well good news now lets plan the next step.
Manav gone inside his room and called out unnsu.
Mnv:unnsu be ready he will come to kidnap you.
Unns:i m scared manav.
Mnv:dont be scared i will be behind you, i wont let him do anything to you. Last time i wasnt able to save us this time i m capable to do it..
Now listen i m implant a chip in your wrist which will help us to track your location and  camera to collect evidence.
Unns : okY
Manav planted a tracker in unns body using a chip gun. He then took a small wireless camera and fit  it in  unns dress as such no one can see it.
Mnv:are you ready.
Unns: yes i m.
Mnv hugged her again, his  hold on hwr gone tight. Unns can feel his turmoil as she know how he may have been when she was in coma. They didnt discussed it but her soul understands his each emotion without him telling her. Unns any late pulled manav into a kiss to assure him everything will bw okay. He responded her after few minutes they broke the kiss.
Unns: i love you till my last breath.
Mnv: i love you too till we both breathe breathen together.
They all switched off the lights of the farm house and gone in their rooms. The guy saw this as chance he entered into the farmhouse and without making any noise entered the house. Manav the pushed unns to go towards kitchen in excuse of drinking water. Unns done the same and the guy make her unconscious and took her out of the house and put her inside his car.
Guy then drove the car to some isolated place. He called rahul
Guy:sir she is with me.
Rahul:bring her to me in this xyz place.
Guy:okay sir.
He took her to one of the secluded warehouse out of mumbai.
Manav knew this rahul will select some secluded area so he hAve his backup team   who is following the guy from a long time.
His team have reached near the warehouse which was lead by tanzeel himself.
Tanzeel called manav
Tk:bhai unns ko xyz warehouse leke aaye hai.
Mnv:we are coming.
Aashna and ashi were also tensed as their friends and favourite bestie is in danger.
Manav just side hugged them and assured them that everything will be good.
He left for the xyz warehouse. He was following the gps tracker of unnsu when he saw that unnati is not been taken to the xyz warehouse she is moving to some other place. He called out other team to headed by tanzeel same. All turned their way towards the place the tracker is showing. When they reached there they are shocked to see it is a big  palatial house which is fully guarded by cctv as nd guys with arms are there guarding the house.
Inside the palatial house unns is being captured inside a room by rahul. And she is regaining her consciousness slowly. Manav was thinking how to penetrate inside the house without any caught up.  Just when he saw unnati's parents going towards the palatial villa. His man somehow stopped her parents car. Manav came infront of them
UD :you bastard how dare you to stop my car.
Mnv:awaz niche Mr, you may be my loves parents but we hate you. Now listen up make way for us to enter thos place otherwise i will kill u both now.
Ud:no i wont.
Mnv:then see consequences.
Manav pricked a knife in UD leg  with force making him scream but manav stops his muffle.
UD: OK OK i will take u in.
Manav with tanzeel and sanket enters the palatial house.
Manav after entering start to searvh for unns. Tanzeel gone to deactivate the cctv and sanket to keep a look on Rahul. Manav searched many rooms but he listened muffled cries he goes near the voice. He can see inside a room half door open. He saw aash and ashi are tied up there. He directly messaged tanzeel nd sanket about it but his next eyes falls on unns he saw her dress was torn and her sleeves were torn which made him more angry. He entered the room and saw the worst thing. Rahul is smelling on unns undergarments. Blood boiled in him
Manav gone and start to beat rahul till he became unconscious. Tanzeel and sanket entered rescued ashi and aash. His man killed the guards of rahul
Manav was not stopping beating rahul.
Unns called him out.
Unns:manav
Listening her he stopped and ran to her.
Mnv:unnsu tu thik hai.
Unns crying more. Manav usne mere sath she can complete her sentence. He hugged her.
Unns: i m not pure anymore not pure anymore.
Mnv:please aisa mat bol.
Unns: please manav mujhe chor de, i m being used and torchered.
( guys rahul when his man brought her to thos place in her unconscious state he raped her. Manav got late there)
Mnv:unnsu dekh kuch nai hua u r brave please listen to me.
But unnsu was not able to handle it. So she gone and jump from tge building and died at spot. Manav rushed down to see unnsu but she was gone. Even manav was so fatal with this blow that he shoot himself.

Leap of 5years
S:bacvho yeh thi apki unnsu chachi aur manav chachu ki lovestory jo puri na hokey bhi puri huyi. Har lovestory happy ending ho zaroiri nai bas pyar saccha hona chahiye.
All kiddos started to cry.
Tanshi: why this happened mumma. Why.
Aashket:han dadda we miss them.
Ashi, aashna Satan :we all miss them.

The End

Guys joota mat marna unnav mar gye karke. Har chiz happy end nai hoti.
Hope you like it.