You belong to me p6

Manav receives a call .unnati saw the caller id it made her annoyed 😒 . Here manav was liking the reaction giving by his nerdy . She was to go away from his hold . But manav her more tightly . She tried to separate herself but its vain cause Mr Manav hold itni jaldi naitut sakti . Here the phone was continuously ringing.
Unns: pick up your phone and let me go .
Mnv: no i want you to be here and you have to be here .
Unns stand without doing anything. Manav picked up the call .
Mnv: what is it avantika ?
Av: what the hell manav what that nerdy is doing with you and where are you ?
Mnv : i m in family trip and she is our family friend so she came with us .
Av: What the fuck , that bitch and how come you are sleeping on her
Mnv ( in anger) : Avantika dont curse and its my choice wherever i sleep .now shut up and keep the phone .
Av: manav i m your girlfriend.
Mnv: Whatever now i m not interested to talking to you .
He directly cut the call .
Unnsu was looking down when manav hold her by his both hands .
Mnv: why are you annoyed nerdy?
Unns: I am not annoyed.
Mnv : why are you angry then.
Unns: why i should be happy , that you having a gf brought other girl that is me to vacay here .and your gf is cursing me that how can you keep your face on my shoulder .
Manav smiled
Mnv: she was never priority but nerdy you are special. Your this annoyed face also bothering me not hers. So be happy what we came here to do lets start that.
Unns: mujhe kuch nai karna i want to go back. I m  not interested.
Mnv: hmm let me do the honour than.
Unn: kya kar rha hai manav.
Manav pulled up unnati in bridal style and took her inside the washroom.
Unns:yahan kyu laye ho manav
Manav without saying anything made her stand in the bathing cabin.
Unns : yeh tu kya kar rha hai.
Manav without any farther adieu turns on the shower which make unns wet.
Unns:wth.
Mnv:Good now nerdy tske shower and comeout fast need to rush for dinner.
Manav goes to other room washroom to take a shower. After while both got ready and rushed to have dinner as they were hungry and late too. they had their dinner with chit chat about college and life .
While coming back Unns suggested to walk while going back to their villa . The weather was quite cold and cool breeze is flowing with light drizzle .
Unns: manav  mausam kitna acha aur romantic ho rakha hai na
Mnv: haan par  romantic mausam mein bina romance ke koi fayda hai kya.
Unns: Tohh bula le na apni gf ko auf bhar bhar ke romance karle.
Mnv(in mind) : main uska muhh bh na dekhun, makeup ki dukaan lagti hai. Dil mein itna romance bhara para hai jo mujhe tere sath karni hai aur tu hai ki ush chudail ko bulane ka baat keh rhi
Mnv: No thanks main aisey hi khush hoon.
They were walking slowly their silence was enough for them to communicate. It doesnt require words to have a converse. Here manav was just thinking can he hold her hand.
Mnv Pov
I m so wanting to hold her hand and pull her yo me and walk side by side. This distance is too thick to cut, whenever she takes avantika 's name. Why she just cant talk about just, cant she see my efforts of making us happening into a relationship of lifetime. What i m feeling now days around her have turned into something else from mere liking. My wanting i have to specify her so that she can my viewpoint . I want to hold her close now i will do it.
Pov ends
Manav and unns were going back through

 Pov ends Manav and unns were going back through