You belong to me p5

Unns still being in his arms and him being lying over her.
Unns : what Maldives , wohh kab hua ?
Mnv: hmm yesterday night ko , when miss avantika told ki she is going to GOA , so i thought its best time to sort things and find something whats betwen us ( whispers)
Unns:what sort things , let it be you mean ur gf is not there so you are taking me as an substitute .
Sorry i m not her substitute
Unns looks other side
Manav make her look towards him, his eyes are boring in her eyes.
Mnv:Nerdy you are not substitute you are coming as my special one which i want to explore with you.
Unns: what you want to explore?
Mnv: that what we have between us, i want to know and i want this thing between us  to work as long as our last breathe.
Unns saw sincerity in his eyes. Her hands automatically cups his face.
Unns:manav main tumharey life mein kya matter karti hoon nai malum but i dont want ppl call me home wrecker. I saw sincerity in your voice but i dont want to be your second choice.
Manav know how it feels tobe someone home wrecker or say a substitute.
Mnv: Believe it or not nerdy.  I want us to work, i want to know you, feel you, want you and i want you to be there in my life. You are special nerdy. Avantika was my namesake girlfriend but i never touched her the way you are here in my arms.  I want your this lips enclosed to mine one. I feel the sukoon when you are in my arms. And further if i say i wont name it love rn but i will say i hv started liking you.
Unns was astonished and tears in her eyes she never knew Manav Chahbra the stud of her college was saying this to her. She pinched her hand, it was not a dream. She surrounds are both arms on manav neck  hugging him tightly.
Unns: am i dreaming manav.
Mnv:no princess you are not.
Unns :i m not able to believe it
Mnv:let me make you believe it.
He just came close to her face and pecked her lips.

Mnv:now you believe it

Mnv:now you believe it. Or should i give more demo
Unns:no no thanks but arent we getting late, we need to go to airport also and packing is not done yet.
Mnv:  chill i have made it done yesterday just we need to have break fast and leave for the airport
Unns:let's go then what you are waiting for.
Mnv: letsss gooooo
Manav and unnsu got ready and had breakfast and left for airport.

Unnati's dress

Unnati's dress