Man,

Taehyung seemed nervous. We were trying to talk with him without the interruption of the brothers or Lady Tremaine.

"I'm sorry but did you need something? I'm afraid have to get back to work" Taehyung says, looking anxious.

"This won't take much time. We just have a few questions" Jimin says with a gentler tone than what he was using with Lady Tremaine.

Taehyung looks toward Hoseok and I. We give him encouraging smiles.

"I'll try my best to answer" he sheepishly says with a bit of confidence.

"I wanted to know if you perhaps wanted to travel with us and come work for me at my palace. You will have a proper bed to sleep on, three meals a day and you will be treated with respect" Jimin tells Taehyung straight in the eye.

Taehyung looks shocked. He blinks a few times, mouth slightly hanging.

"...You want to give me a job?" He asks, slightly confused. Jimin nods.
"Or you could come with me" I jump in last minute, scared he wouldn't agree. Scared that he wouldn't leave this place.

"With you?" ha asks with wider eyes.
"Or with me" Hoseok says with a bright smile.

"...Why? Why do you want to do that for me?" Taehyung slips out and quickly covers his mouth.

"I-I mean, why are you offering me a job so suddenly?" Taehyung nervously asks. I look at Jimin and Hoseok to try and figure out what to respond with.

"Are you happy?" Namjoon asks after a bit of our flabbergasted silence.
"Of course I am. I am with my family after all" Taehyung happily responds with his strange smile.

"...Are you sure?" I ask with the most sensitivity in my voice that I could muster. Taehyung's smile slowly disappears but he fixes his posture and looks us straight in the eyes.

"I can not leave the house my father has left behind. If you would excuse me, I have work to do" Taehyung says with a bit of sternness, standing up from his seat.

I had to think on my feet. He's clearly not happy and I'm sure I can think of way for him to leave with us.

"Wait wait" I jump from my seat due to my restlessness. Luckily, Taehyung stays standing. A silence passes as I try to gather words to say. The four of them look at me.

"Yes?" Taehyung asks with a tilt of his head.
"Erm-uh-" I splutter out.

"Thank you for the hospitality" Namjoon cuts through my failed attempt to find a proper sentence.

"It was my pleasure" Taehyung smiles, bows and leaves.

I turn to the three with wide eyes. I'm ready to complain. Hoseok also wearing innocent eyes.

"We can not leave him here" I strictly say.
"Look, he doesn't want to leave. If he wanted to leave, it would've been a different case-" Namjoon starts.
"But didn't you see his first reaction" I interrupt him.

"As mush as I hate to admit it, Namjoon is right. We can't force him out his own home" Jimin backs him up.
"Of course we can. We got two princes on our side" I argue.

"We don't even know which kingdom we're currently in" Jimin calmly says.
"So what?"

Jimin sighs, rubbing his eyes.

"We can't cause problems in another kingdom" Jimin gently answers.
"But-" I start again but this time Hoseok puts a hand on my shoulder.

"We can't help everyone" Hoseok tells me straight in the eyes. The other two nod.