It has to End at some point

Third point perspective:

Merlin barely had his eyes open when he was helped back to (Y/N) by Seokjin and Yoongi.

The others were silent was they watched (Y/N). An echo played through the halls.

"Looks like you learned your lesson. I guess I'll help you out. Now we're even" says a high pitched voice, source unknown.

(Y/N) slowly opened her eyes, looking at everyone in a daze until her eyes met (chosen BTS member).

(Chosen BTS member) inches closer to (Y/N). She smiles, cupping his cheeks as they share another kiss.

~~Yay! The ending. What happens after~~

"ONE! TWO! ONE! TWO!" (Y/N) instructs the seven, plus Jiwoo, in knight training, her voice booming on the training ground.

(Y/N) was back and better than ever.

She had a long talk with Hercules about what happened. Hercules and (Y/N) decided that they weren't going to explain to the other heroes and kept the explanation as 'a break'.

Merlin sat (Y/N) and Jiwoo down to explain what happened to their hometown.

"Wait! A break!" Taehyung huffs, beads of sweat dropping from his face as he takes a knee, his blonde hair sticking to his face.

"It's not that bad" Jungkook cockily says, easily doing the exercises with extra weights strapped to his arms although the was sweating.

Yoongi didn't ask as he dropped to the floor, sweating into the floor.

"Ten minutes!" (Y/N) says as she marches off to her schedule. She's trying to fine tune exactly what each individual needs. She underestimated what they were capable of, but wasn't going to make that mistake again.

Taehyung, Hoseok and Jiwoo also drops, exhausted.

It's been a day and currently they're under fitness training. (Y/N) left no time for recovery as she felt preparing them was more important. Plus magic equals great recovery. Especially her spells.

"You can shut your trap" Yoongi tells Jungkook once he caught his breath, eyes already closed.
"Don't fall asleep again, grandpa" Jimin teases, looking down on him.

Yoongi only frowned, but didn't move an inch, making Jimin and a tired Hoseok snicker.

"How long is this supposed to carry on anyway?" Hoseok asks, out of breath.
"As long as need be. You all need to be able to protect yourself" (Y/N) marches back, looking upon the tired lot.

"You look so unforgiving in this form" Namjoon states.
"And I love it" Jimin smirks.

"Won't you be around to protect us?" Hoseok asks, sitting upright with wide eyes. This causes Yoongi to suddenly be awake.
"Don't tell me you're cutting us dry?" Jungkook frowns.
"Leaving us dry" Namjoon corrects. Jungkook waves him off.

"You better not. You still need to admit who you really love" Yoongi warns, almost threatens.

"You were all there. She clearly said my name" Seokjin brightly smiles.
"No-mine" Jungkook is quick to join the fight, but before an actual fight could break out, (Y/N) lets out a fake cough with a rare blush on her face.

She never had to deal with her emotions and now with her 'true love' around, who she genuinely loves, she didn't know how to handle it. She couldn't possibly handle it like she does a fling. She has to do it right.

Unfortunately, 'doing it right' was taking longer than expected.

And this further her embarrassment. But she didn't realise she didn't announce who her love is. She thought she was being rather obvious with her kiss.