Top

Back to (Y/N)'s point of view:

"I didn't get rid of your dragon. Just put it to sleep" I explain with a shrug.

The guy blinks at me.

"How?" he asks.

I already eyed the room and it seems like this guy lives here. I don't know if it's just him living here but I just want to stay off the ground from the devil horse.

"Listen, can I stay here for just a few hours? I promise I'll get out of your hair when the devil horse is gone" I ask. I'm not taking no chances.

"C-can you get rid of the dragon again?" the guy asks with wide eyes.
"Isn't he your friend or something?" I ask with a raised eyebrow.
"I didn't ask you to hurt him" he mumbles.

I look him up and down. He doesn't look like a face I recognise and I would definitely remember his face.

His features are...how do I say this nicely...unique?

I shake it off. I shouldn't be rude.

Though, he did hit me over the head...

I stand up from the chair, the guy eying me.

"All that aside, it's a pleasure to meet you. I apologise for basically breaking into your home" I say as I bow, already close enough to the ground because of my height.

I look back up to see him taken aback slightly.

"Nice to meet you too...?" he says, unsure, as if it's a question.

"My name's (Y/N). And you are?" I ask, getting a somewhat conversation going.
"H-Hoseok" he says, unsure once again.

"You sure?" I tease a little. He instantly grows colour.
"Yes. Hoseok" he says with more confidence this time.

"I'm just playing with you" I laugh a little at his reaction.

"I'll make a deal with you. I'll make the dragon sleep again if I get to stay here for max three hours. Please, that horse is terrifying" I say.

"Sure. Tell me about this horse. Is it really a d-devil horse?" Hoseok asks, afraid.
"Oh-no no" I say, once I realise he is taking me quite literally.

"I was on my way to Chateau and I came across this official looking horse, with no rider and a sword pointing right at me" I say.

"What did you do?" Hoseok asks, invested in the story.
"Like any normal person, I ran. There's no way I'm dying today, especially in the hands of a horse, I mean at its hooves" I say, lightening the mood a little which totally worked.

From there, he asked me about all sorts of things, invested in every word I told him. At some point, I just had to ask.

"You don't seem to get out much. Is there even a door to get down?" I ask, looking around the room.

"No. It's just those two windows" Hoseok sighs.

"Why don't you just leave?" I ask. He clearly doesn't seem all that happy here.
"Can't" he shortly answers.

"...Do you know of the Kingdom of Corona?" Hoseok asks.
"That stuck up Kingdom? No wonder the horse was after me. I clearly didn't make the cut" I roll my eyes, joking slightly in the end. The horse saw my normal form, not the green dwarf one.

"The horse was from Corona?" Hoseok slowly asks with wide eyes.
"Yeah, the crest was around it's neck" I say.

"A-anyway, do you know anything about the kingdom?" he asks.
"What don't I know" I pity laugh for myself.