Talk like you,

Still third perspective:

"Why didn't you say you were Aaron?" Namjoon asks (Y/N).
"I'm embarrassed that I'm in this the state" (Y/N) explains, looking away.

"You shouldn't be embarrassed" Taehyung says with sad eyes.

"I'm embarrassed by the person that I was, enough that I got myself cursed. Let's just say I fell hard from my high horse" (Y/N) awkwardly laughs.

"It seems you've come to a resolve" Namjoon says, wanting more from (Y/N).

"Well, when I see Scarlet, I'm reminded of how I was. Untrusting, cynical and along with a few other things" she says the last part a bit more quietly.
"There's no way you were like her" Jimin says.

"You're right. I was a lot worse" she says, thinking back on all the terrible things she's said and done.

'I only did things out of my own amusement. I do deserve the curse' (Y/N) thinks to herself.

"But you are a hero" Hoseok says.
"I did it for the fame and attention. I felt like an idol at some point and lost myself" she admits.

"We don't see you like that so stop blaming yourself for the past. You've obviously changed otherwise we wouldn't be here. Stop being so harsh on yourself" Namjoon says, agreement humming from the others.

(Y/N) felt a little better from their words.

"This is where we part ways. Farewell" Hercules says, shaking his head with disappointment at Jiwoo before flying away.

But Jiwoo doesn't leave.

"Goodbye" Jimin sarcastically says with the fakest smile.

"For your protection, your highness, I'll be escorting you" Jiwoo says with a neutral face.
"We did not agree to that" Yoongi simply says, continuing their flight, but Jiwoo follows them.

"Seriously, don't follow us. That's an order" Jimin says, sitting at the back of the carpet to face her.

Then a strong gust of wind causes the flying carpet to struggle to stay stable. Unfortunately, Jungkook sitting on one of the edges didn't hold on fast enough and fell off, just missing his grip on the carpet.

Before (Y/N), the carpet or even the dragon could react, Jiwoo caught Jungkook midair in her arms.

Namjoon finds her reactions suspiciously quick.

Jiwoo tries not to become completely flushed at the handsome man in her arms.

'Quick-say something cool. Literally falling for me?-no that's stupid' she panics to herself.

"Oh, thanks" Jungkook says, unfazed that he just fell.

"You ok?" Hoseok worriedly asks as the group flies closer.
"I'm fine" Jungkook gives a thumbs up, still in Jiwoo's arms.

Meanwhile Jiwoo still doesn't say anything, ears slowly turning red as she tries to say something.

"...Do you mind putting me down?" Jungkook asks with an awkward smile.

He was impressed by her strength, but badly wished it was (Y/N) holding onto him. Or himself holding onto her.

Better yet-saving her.

And now he has the trident to do just that-

"Sorry about that" Jiwoo finally wakes up, putting him back on the flying carpet.

"That's that-I'm escorting you" Jiwoo says with resolve.

"There's no way you're following us" Yoongi coldly tells her.