fifty-six

Lee Y/n's POV

"Mommy, is there any lion there?" Junhyun asked. I looked at him and nod.

"Yes. They had also elephant, tiger and even bald eagles!" I answered as I pack his things. He clapped his hands excitedly and smiled widely.

It's been a week since the incident happened. Rainah has been detained, the news was all over the world. Her manager wasn't seen around after that day. The company she was working for hasn't yet, do anything about it. Fortunately, the press didn't found out what was her intentions in doing such those things, since her company are protecting her, still. The case are still working, she hasn't have her sentences yet but I hope soon, she'll have it.

"Are you sure Yeonjun can take Junhyun care alone? Because I think he can't." Taehyun worriedly asked me. I looked at him and he was really concerned.

Yeonjun asked to bring Junhyun out. Even I, not sure if Yeonjun can take a good care of Junhyun. Especially, they'll be away from the city. Junhyun's are well responsible but, a kid will always be a kid. He can do something out of curiosity that may put him in danger. I looked at Taehyun and I shrugged my shoulders worriedly.

"Why don't you come with them?" He asked. I looked at him surprised. He was looking at me seriously.

"I'll come if you come." I said. He smiled at me and shook his head.

"No. I'm fine. I want to give them some time. If I'll come, Junhyun will probably won't talk to him because obviously, Junhyun love me more than him." He said conceitedly, I chuckled at his boasting.

"What? I am just stating the obvious." He added.

"Okay fine. You're right." I said, giggling. He pulled me closer to him and wrapped his hands around, to hug me. I hugged him back.

"I'll be fine here. I will wait for you to come home. I just don't trust that asshole." He said. I slapped his back playfully. He chuckled.

"Now, get dressed. I'll pack Junhyun's things." He said as we cut the hug. I smiled at him and went towards my room.

-------------------

We got out of the house as we heard Yeonjun's car stopped in front of our house. Taehyun was holding Junhyun's bag pack, while carrying the kid.

"Uhm, Yeonjun, Taehyun suggested that I should come with you, because—"

"Because, I don't trust you, my kid." Taehyun cut me off. I pursed my lips to prevent myself from laughing. Yeonjun furrowed his eyebrows, he looked pissed off. But he composed himself and smiled at him.

"It's fine." He said. I looked at him and gave me a smile, I smiled back at him and turned to look at Taehyun.

"We're going now." I uttered. Taehyun looked at me, and smiled. He pulled me into a hug and kissed me on my lips. I wrapped my hands on him and hugged him back.

"Take care, okay? Please be fine." He said. He pushed me softly and looked into my eyes. I smiled at him and nod my head. He smiled back and looked at Yeonjun.

"Please take care of my WIFE, and SON. I'll trust you this once." Taehyun said emphasizing the word wife and son. Yeonjun grimaced and rolled his eyes. I chuckled silently. Taehyun gave me and Junhyun a last hug and forehead kisses before we drove off.