STILES IN SHINING ARMOR

AMPLIFICATION

______________c h a p t e r  t w e n t y - o n e

______________
c h a p t e r t w e n t y - o n e

After several obstacles, the pack sets the plan in motion. Scott, Stiles, Isaac and Liam finally get past security into the morgue, and Malia and Kira get to the electrical room.

The boys unzip their body bags once they end up on the tables, some struggling more than others.

"Never again," Stiles glares at Scott.

"Fifteen minutes starting now," he shows them the phone, and they climb fully out of the bags, Stiles falling to the ground hard.

Recovering from his tumble, he leads them down the hall, meaning to go to the door of the closed unit, but pauses at the sight of two guards.

"What are they doing here?"

"I don't know, their rounds should've ended five minutes ago."

"I can take them," Liam shrugs.

"Okay, have fun," Isaac leans against the wall.

"No one's taking anyone," Scott shoots him down.

"How much time?"

"Three minutes."

"I'll just knock them out and hide the bodies."

"We passed a supply closet, he could throw 'em in," Isaac once again eggs him on.

"Oh my God, please stop."

_____

"What was that?" Danielle looks up at the lights.

"What, torture asylums don't have electrical problems?" Carson sarcastically tilts her head.

"Okay, you are getting on my last nerve," she steps super close to her.

"Wow, you sound like all my exes. Must be a pattern. What do you think, doc? Give me a psych evaluation. Do your job for once," she retorts, fighting the feeling of her powers starting to overflow.

"You feel it, don't you? You feel your powers amplifying," she crouches down.

"No, but I do feel your hot ass breath in my face. You're in my bubble," she holds a hand up.

"I'm gonna go check on my dad."

"Yeah whatever," she lays back down, eyes shut tight, until she hears the door open again, paired with the sight of Stiles.

"Stiles? You came? You're really here?"

"Yeah Carson I'm here," he gets closer, before seeing her bleeding head. "They did it already?"

He undoes her restraints, gently touching her face.

"Not completely. They're coming back in like five minutes, so if we want to get out, we need to get Lydia now," she tries to get up, but gets overcome with a faint feeling and stumbles.