• 22 What If?

Chapter • 22

Adriti's POV

I cleared my throat in order to get his eyes off me, finally he noticed and started looking around, I could notice that pink blush which has just appeared on his face.

Wow! Mafia Leaders Blush too?
He looks so cute while blushing. Awww-
What the hell am I thinking.

"Let's go sleep." He said noticing the tension in the atmosphere.

Where am I supposed to sleep?
Bed.
Yeah.

We came out of the bathroom.
I made my way towards the bed, AND HE WAS FOLLOWING ME TOO?

I AM DEFINITELY NOT SLEEPING ON THE SAME BED WITH HIM.

"What?" I said in an annoyed tone, because I was annoyed.
Obviously.

"What, what?" Why does this conversation sounds familiar.
I let my mind reach to the results and yeah.
I had the exact same conversation with him a few hours back.

"Are you gonna sleep on the same bed as me?" I asked waiting him to reply with a no.

"Yes." That was definitely what I didn't expect.

"What yes, you can't!" I once again protested.

"It's not a request - " he stopped in between, maybe because of remembering what happened after he said these words before.

"I am not gonna cuddle you or something. You sleep at your side, I'll sleep at mine." He said with a huge grin on his face.

Great,
This man smiles at least.
Not like those typical movie Mafia leaders who always keep their lips in a straight line and have that "Do not mess with me" look on their faces.
Although, he has that kind of attitude, I've seen that... But today he is different.

By the way, why am I thinking that much?
Ughhhh!

I can sleep like that, better than sleeping on the floor. I could have also but my bruises doesn't allow and after a have a panic attack my back hurts for the next one month so I am definitely not sleeping there.

"Okay." I mumbled and walked towards the bed and he did the same.

I got inside this luxurious bed, I wonder how much money this entire mansion would have taken to be the way it is.
The dining room was so modern like the ones in movies.

I didn't see the kitchen that much, but all that I could say that it was beautiful too.
The entire house was more like a castle for me.

If I post an Instagram reel here, I am definitely gonna get millions of likes.
And with those likes, I'll become popular.
And after being popular, I'll be signing movies and shows, after that... I will get paid highly....
And after I get paid highly I could return the amount this Abir needs and will go and live my life happily.

What the fuck am I even thinking!!?

I tried to keep my brain shut but failed unfortunately as usual.

What if I get married to Harry Potter?
You know what? Harry Potter was my love at first sight.
If I get along with him, I can get access to multiple tricks.
That's great!!

I will fly on a mop when mom asks me to clean my room, if I get the power to know what others feel about me, then I can easily know what my school crush thinks!!
What if I get along with Doraemon?

Well, well, well....

It's gonna be a great deal!

I would be able to do whatever I want.
I can go anywhere with the anywhere door.

At one moment I am at home, at other I am at Paris, London, Los Angeles and so more.

I can go forward in time with the time machine and see what's gonna come in my exam.

I don't remember when sleep took over me, and I felt into deep slumber without noticing I have an arm wrapped around my waist. I nudged to whatever it was and kept my head towards it's body and everything went

DARK

DARK

DARK

Author's POV

It's gonna be a long time for them tomorrow with realization.

To be continued....

_______________________________________

Okay, My maths teacher got sick so she didn't took our class!

*HURRAYY*
So here you are presented with Adriti, who's like me.
Do you guys make fake scenarios in your mind before sleeping?
Cause I do. *grin*

Vote and comment ✨

Best comment on the previous part ~

ShaliniO

Sirsha001

Stay safe and wear a mask 😷❤

Love,
M✨

Love,M✨