•35 CAN'T TAKE YOUR ORDERS

Chapter • 35

Adriti's POV

Before my thoughts could eat me anymore, Abir came forward and held my hand in a harsh way.

I didn't knew how to react to it,
I was shocked with his sudden move!

Before I could realise, I was being dragged by him harshly.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT!!!" I said trying to get rid of his hands from mine which were red till now due to the amount of force he's using.

My eyes began being watery.

He didn't say anything and continued dragging me harshly out of the room.
I applied all the force I had in me.

"LEAVE ME!" I cried earning no response from him.

"LET ME GO" I tried to push his hands of from me but failed.

"ABIR!!!" I shouted his name while tears have made their way down to my cheeks.

"PLEASE" I begged him the way, I never thought I would ever do to anyone.

"ABIR" his face was stern and cold as usual.

Not getting affected by any of my tries and words.

"LEAVE ME!!" I continued screaming. By this time we almost reached the passage where the rest of rooms were.

"PLEASE LEAVE ME" I could feel his men watching me.

Why aren't they doing something?
WHY ARE'NT ANY SINGLE OF THEM SAVING ME?!

WHERE.... WHERE IS ANSH?! WHERE IS ANSH BHAIYA?!

WHERE ARE YOU!?

"IT'S HURTING!" I tried getting rid of his hands, obviously they were hurting like hell.
But, his grip got tighter in response.

"ABIR!"

"LEAVE ME."

"Ple-ea-se." By this time I lost all the energy I had, I choked on the last words, tears of hopelessness, tiredness and being hurt....

What is happening?!
Ohh

I THOUGHT HE CHANGED?!
YES.

I DID

I INDEED DID!
I -

Before anything else comes in my mind, I fell on my knees as I lost all the energy I had.

Gaining Abir's attention as he turned back.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" He screamed making me and almost everyone else around flinch.
Abir finally left my hand, I didn't bother to answer him, I took my hand in another noticing the huge red blue mark that appeared on my wrist due to his grip.

I felt someone turn my head holding my chin harshly.

Turns out to be a blood-eyed, Abir.

"I FUCKING ASKED YOU SOMETHING!!" he screamed once again making me flinch once again.

Tears dropping continuously from my eyes.

I didn't say anything again, just kept look in his eyes.

"I SAID SOMETHING." He said bending down on his knees and looking at me closely.

That's it.

I lost.

I lost my temper.

I CAN NOT TAKE ANYONE'S ORDER.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE, HUH?" I screamed standing up with anger.

"YOU THINK I'LL TAKE YOUR ORDERS?"

I paused in between.

"FOR ONE MOMENT YOU ARE NICE."

"AND FOR THE OTHER, YOU ARE THE WORST PERSON I HAVE EVER SEEN."

"WHAT YOU THINK? JUST BECAUSE YOU DON'T HAVE EMOTIONS AND FELLINGS, OTHERS DON'T HAVE TOO?! HUH?"

"EVERYONE IS HEARTLESS LIKE YOU?"

"NO! NOOO! YOU ARE SO FUCKING DAMN WRONG."

"YOU SAID YOU TOOK CARE OF ME AS AN OBJECT YOU BOUGHT? THEN LET ME BE SO DAMN CLEAR TO YOU. I-AM-NOT-AN-OBJECT I-AM-NOT!"

"YOU THINK YOU CAN PLAY WITH MY EMOTIONS? HUH?"

I didn't knew what came into me, all what my heart contained was pouring out.

While I said all of this, Abir was staring at me with Anger, fisting his hands.

I was not scared of anything, I didn't had anything to loose unless myself.

"YOU WANT TO HURT ME RIGHT? THEN DO SO, KILL ME! KILL ME!! I WON'T SAY A WORD. BUT I WON'T TAKE YOUR FUCKING ORDERS AND THAT ATTITUDE. I DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT YOU BEING THE MAFIA KING OR WHAT. FOR ME, YOU ARE THE PERSON WHO IS HEARTLESS."

"I THOUGHT YOU CHANGED! BUT YOU-"

______________________________________

CLIFFHANGER 🌚

HEY GUYS!! HOPE YOU ALL ARE DOING WELL!

Wanted to say this,
Thank you so much for supporting.
All the comments you guys gave on the note I wrote were so overwhelming.
I don't understand what I did to deserve such gems like you.
I am forever grateful for all the love you have been giving ❤🥺

I'll try to update soon ✨

Stay safe and wear a mask.

Guys please make sure you're taking care of yourselves during this time.
Going through covid is really hard. From my perspective, as much as I have tolerated covid with myself, it just breaks you from within. Not only physically but mentally too.  Please take care of your family and your loved ones.
If anyone of the people you know is covid positive, please provide them mental stability, talk to them... Ask them how they are! Tell them everything will be alright.

यह समय भी बीत जाएगा ✨

This time shall too pass ✨

Covid literally breaks your mental health, expressing what I feel. Please support them. Your one call can give them a spirit to live.

Love,
M ✨