• 26 Black - Blue

Chapter • 26

ADRITI'S POV

Wait!!! I don't have any clothes to wear!!

He just said,
"Come down for breakfast." I mimicked his voice and fell on the bed with frustration.

After a moment of convincing myself to go and grab any of his shirts from his closet, I got up and checked if he was here.

Hopefully, he left just after getting dressed.

I made my way towards his closet.
As I entered I saw a big room-like thing filled with clothes, basically contained dark colors.

Expensive clothes* to be corrected.

I walked in and let my fingers wander around the clothes.

Black

Blue

Black

Blue

Black

Blue

Black

Brown

Black

Black

Black

Navy Blue

Black

White!

That was THE SEQUENCE.

GOD! HAS HE EVER WORE SOMETHING ELSE FROM THESE COLORS!

I guess, not.
TYPICAL MAFIA KING.

I rolled my eyes and picked up an off white shirt I found first.
It smelled like Abir.
The perfect perfume.
I wonder what brand he uses?
The perfume is just amazing.

I grabbed a towel and left for the bathroom.

I got inside and placed the shirt and towel aside.
I have to admit, this bathroom is the size of my room! KITNA BAADA H YE BATHROOM!!

I picked up the shower gel from the counter.
The memories of me sitting up here and Abir dressing my wound appeared.
A slight blush ran to my cheeks with this memory, even though I tried to let it go.... But it didn't.

I took my clothes off and stood under the shower.
Gently opening the button to let the water come over, I put some shower gel on this expensive loofa thing.

After that, I washed my hairs with a vanilla-like smelling Shampoo.

After having a great and relaxing shower session, I hopped out of the bathroom not before wearing the shirt.

After doing all the stuff I needed to, I headed downstairs.

The lift's door opened and I stepped in, once again there was still a person running up to the elevator.

Here she was...
Shree, the same lady I met yesterday, she still had a basket in her hands.

"Ohhh! Hi....-" she spoke while inhaling deep breathes....

"Adriti..." I smiled

"Hi, Shree how are you?" I asked in a normal grateful manner.

"I m good my child, how are you?" She said and kept her hand on my head.

"not okay." I mumbled, thank god she didn't hear that.

"I-m g-ood." I said and sighed.

We talked a bit more, until reaching towards the kitchen.

As much as I have learned about her, she is forty two, she is a widow and she does not have a child, so she is basically serving as a maid here to earn a living.
She is a nice and sweet lady.
As much time I am here, she would be a great company to me.

I got inside the dining room, expecting to be greeted by flirty stares of those men but was not in reality.

There was no one in the room except Abir, who was looking into his phone.

Why isn't anyone here yet?
Am I early?
But if I was, Abir wouldn't have been here.

Great.

I took a seat far away from him, the chair made a slight noise making Abir's attention towards me.

"Come here." He said in a bossy way and indicated me to sit on the chair just beside him.

I was definitely not in a mood to argue, as my hunger didn't allow me to.
I stood up from the seat I was currently seated on, and sat on the chair beside him not leaving the frown on my face.

"Why are you wearing my shirt?" He asked, still his eyes on his phone.

Stupid phone.

"I don't have anything to wear." I said

"Go with one of my men to the shopping mall." He said and I squealed in excitement.

I LOVE BINA MERE PAISO KI SHOPPING!!!

*******

Here I was sitting inside this very expensive car with two handsome-looking men.

Ha hah hah
Shopping people!

We were about to reach the mall while I just looked out of the window....

Just then....

________________________________________

~~TUM TANA TANAK TANAK TUM ~~~

CLIFFHANGER!

OKAY,

OKAY,
THIS USER IS EXTREMELY HAPPY AS MALLIKA LIKED HER SUMELLIKA EDIT. 🌚

Anyways,
I'll be updating twice tomorrow!!

Soooooo! Yess!
Vote and comment ✨

Best comment on the previous part ~

@sumellikian_writers

Sumedhian_Mani

Stay safe and wear a mask 😷❤

Love,
M ✨

Love,M ✨