• 11 Nearly Naked

Chapter • 11

Adriti's POV

I was dancing carelessly in my towel just then, I heard someone's presence.
I turned around and saw THE GUY I DON'T KNOW THE NAME OF!

My eyes widened in shock, realizing I was dancing carelessly with just a towel wrapped around.

I stared at him with shock, while he looked like he's been caught doing something.

How long has he been watching me?
I gulped my saliva and breathed heavily.
I wrapped my hands around my body to make sure the towel doesn't fall.

What THE HELL IS THIS PERSON DOING?!
Don't he have manners?

Fucking idiot buffalo bastard and....
And....
Okay, that's the only curses I know.

But for now,
I needed to get changed.

Without any further words, I rushed inside my bathroom and quickly wore my pajama shorts and tank top.
My hairs were still wet, I let them be.
Because obviously, I didn't have a choice.

Why does he have to see me every time I do something careless?

I feel SO FUCKING EMBARRASSED.

I PROMISE, I AM NEVER DANCING IN MY LIFE AGAIN!

I made a mental note on how to confront that bloody bastard.

I stomped my feet and went outside with an angry face.
Here this GUY I DON'T KNOW THE NAME OF, was sitting like a king on MY BED!

"WHAT IS YOUR FUCKING PROBLEM??!!" I shouted at him only to hear a chuckle from him.
I furred my eyebrows in confusion.

While he got up.

"What?!" I said in High pitch which you can call yelling too.

"You looked gorgeous while dancing." He said with a smirk that I didn't find comfortable.

"WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU HERE?" I once again yelled.

"Oh- you don't know.... You are mine now. [ he took a pause ]
"From Tomorrow you're mine." He said with a smirk and left making me shocked.
What does he mean by I am his?

Is this true?

What was happening?

Why was he here?

Who were all those men?

Why they were talking to my dad?

Why were my parents looking so frightened?

I need to get my answers, I slipped on my flip flops and made my way outside, my mind still had a lot of questions going around. I got downstairs while I was still lost in my own world.

I didn't knew how the journey from my room to downstairs got finished I realized when I slipped and nearly fell down the last step of the stairs.

God, why am I so clumsy.

I started walking towards the living room not before checking if the men and THE GUY I DID NOT KNEW THE NAME Of Has gone or not.
Luckily they were gone.