Chapter 9

Happy Reading...

**********************************

Aldrik Kingsley Pov.

" How's the situation, Luke? " I asked him while getting ready for the office. 

" Sir, Charles is still unconscious and we are trying to fix the cameras. " 

"How in the first place did he get entered inside my building?" I roared through the phone. 

" I'm sorry sir, I didn't know that there is a traitor in my team. I got to know about him after he ran away. " 

" Luke, do whatever but I want every single information about this attack. " I said before hitting the red button. 

" Hey, Everything fine? I saw you last night coming late and now you're shouting at Luke about some attack? What is going on? " Noah asked, yes we live together and no I'm not gay. 

" There was an attack last night in the office building and one Guard got injured in this attack but he's safe now. " I explain the whole situation to him. 

" Man, that means Ryan was right? " I think so too. He warned me to be careful and now this happened. 

" Let me come with you, I also want to know what happens there. " He said and I nodded my head. 

Arriving at the office building I saw as media and the police were everywhere. We entered through the back gate and meet Luke there. 

" What's the update? " I asked him. " Sir, some officer is here to talk to you. " I gave him a nod and ask to call the office. 

" Hello, Mr Kingsley, I'm Peter Davies, I'm the incharge of this case. " We shook our hands. 

" We already are trying to recover the footage, but do you have anyone in your mind, anyone suspicious?" 

" No officer there is no one. " He nodded his head. 

" Okay, one more thing I checked through the emergency number and they told me they got a call from inside the office building and that can't be Charles because that was a woman called who called. We are still looking for the women and we'll let you know when we found something. And you should do the same. " 

" Thank you, Officer. " I said and walked toward the lift with Noah. 

" Who do you think that might be?" He asked me. 

" Don't know that can be anyone, I have to tell Ryan about this maybe he can help..!" He only hummed in response. 

We reach the floor and exit the lift, my eyes automatically search for Ms Alder but then it hit me.

You fired her yesterday! My subconscious replies to me.

" Where is Grace, did you give her a day off?" 

" No, I fired her. " I said walking toward my office. 

" YOU DID WHAT? " I put my hands on the side stopping him from taking another step. 

"Shh... " I motion his to stay silent. 

" But why? " He whispered to me and I mentally facepalm myself. 

" Look there at the door. " I Whisper yelled at him. He gasps when he saw what I'm trying to show him. 
There is blood on the handle of my office. I told Noah to call Luke and others, while I check inside. 

" Stop what if there is an attacker inside. " I ignored him and silently moved the handle. Entering the passcode I opened the door. 

But for my shook, there was no one. Then I saw blood on the other side of the door too and some on my table. There is blood on my table phone too, so that means whoever called the police last night, used my phone but how the hell did that person enter inside.