Chapter 21

Happy Reading...

*********************************

Grace Alder pov. 

I prepared dinner for everyone. They are in Aldrik's office since morning. They told us, they are meeting Valdimir tomorrow. Only Aldrik, Chris and Ryan were going inside while Evan and Ian were going to wait outside with Luke and Alex only if something happens.  

I was worried about Aldrik so I decided to bring him ice cream. Ice cream always helps me to calm down. 

Knock Knock 

He opens the door and my eyes widen as I saw a very half-naked Aldrik in front of me. 

" Grace! come inside. " he gave me aside and I enter his room for the first time. 

His room was dark only moonlight is coming through the balcony, which I tell you I found sexy. 

I felt a presence behind and before I could turn Aldrik hug me from behind. I was shocked at first but they leaned into his bare chest. 

We stayed in a position for few minutes before I remember ice cream in my hands. 

" Aldrik I have ice cream if we didn't eat it now, it's going to melt. " I slightly whispered. I suck on a breath when I felt his light breathing on my neck. 

" Aldrik..." I moaned his name when his lips touched my skin. 

" Fuck the ice cream. " He groans and pulled the ice-cream box from my hand and turned me for a kiss. 

He kissed me like there is no tomorrow. Fast, hungry, possessive. I roam my hand to his upper naked body and felt him got stiffen when I touched his lower abdomen. 

He moved to kiss my neck and gently massaged my breast. He slowly moved to remove my t-shirt but I stopped him. 

" We need to talk before going farther. " I utter feeling breathless. He nodded his head and left behind the door which I assume is closet. 

He came back wearing a silk shirt which dashing on him. Is anyone can look this good in nightwear? 

" So what is it? " He came and set beside me on the bed. 

" We need to talk Aldrik, about us. " I started. " what about us? " Please don't tell me he's going to kick me out when he's done? 

" About us Aldrik. I want to know what are we? Because I don't wanna look like a girl who sleeps with her boss. " 

" Who said that? " He growled. " No one but soon they will. Aldrik I know that you don't do date and I don't want to hurt myself- " 

" Okay, you should stop here... I don't date because I never found someone s attractive as you. And trust me Grace I'm not playing with you. I don't know what I really feel but I am attractive to you... And not only attractive, but you also made me feel good, happy, I felt alive around you and I surely want to know you more. "

I was speechless when he expresses his feelings. 

" Aldrik that's exactly with me, I also want to know you. Aldrik let's do it this way, why don't we go on a date before.... you know moving further with everything? " I suggested. 

" Anything for you," he said and pulled me for a hug. 

A few minutes later we both laid on his bed cuddling each other. 

" You all ready for tomorrow? " I asked worryingly. He chuckled before saying. 

" Don't worry it's just a meeting. "