Chapter 46

Happy Reading...

***********************

Grace Alder POV.

" GRACE!" I heard Aldrik's voice booming from behind. 

I remember hearing a loud sound of a gun firing but it didn't hit them how I ended n the floor?

I looked up and my eyes met with Roger.

Roger!? 

" Are you okay? " He asked me and I nodded my head. 

Did he jump to save me? 

He helped me to get and lucky no one get the hit. 

" Grace! " Aldrik signed as he saw me but what I saw, made me panic.

I saw Maverick aiming the gun toward Aldrik and was ready to fire.

" ALDRIK!" I shouted as loud as I can, so Aldrik could move away.

Aldrik saw my panicked state and turned around. 

Then I only heard another bang of bullet fire and my limbs got numb.  I wanted to shout, I wanted to run but my body didn't move an inch. 

I the scene front of but something unexpected happened. 

Instead of Aldrik, Maverick fell on the floor blood oozing out from his chest. 

" Aldrik! " I called him and he turned to me. 

Without wasting a moment I run toward him and hug him tightly. I hugged him so tight, afraid that he might disappear. He kissed the side of my head and I felt so pleased inside. 

" I'm sorry " He whispered and I cried in his arms. 

" No, don't " I replied. 

" It's all about the timing " I heard some voices. 

" Ian? Evan? what you all are doing here? " Aldrik asked. 

I myself was shocked to see all of them here. 

" What would expect from us? To believe the shitty lie you told us? We know better than you know your self Aldrik " Ryan replied. 

" And thank God we came otherwise you would have been in heaven right now " Noah joked. 

" Noah, Evan are you guys okay? I'm really sorry for doing this to you " I walked to them and hugged them. 

" No Grace, we are sorry for causing this to you. " 

" Okay, that's enough you can leave her, Noah," Aldrik said. 

" So, what do we have to do about him? " Ian said pointing toward dead Maverick. 

" Leave him I'll take care of him and Roger too. " Valdimir's voice boomed from behind. 

I turned to Roger, I don't think so he's going to listen to him. But he still saved me two times today. 

" You don't have to because I will handle him, " Aldrik said glaring at Roger.

" You all are talking like I'm some kind of meat. Don't forget who I am Aldrik and I can still destroy you..." Roger gave a warning to him. 

But then out of nowhere, a loud sound creaked to the room. I realise there was this lady in the room too who slapped hard across Roger's face. 

" Mom!" Roger called. 

Is that means she's Marina Rodrigo? Roger's mother but how is she here? I thought she lived in Russia? 

" Don't call me that after doing all these sins " She speaks.