Chapter 10

Happy Reading.... 

**********************************

Grace Alder Pov. 

I explain to them what happened there in detail and how I ended up in his office. They asked me if I can explain the same to the Police and I said I will. 

It took me 2 hours to explain everything to the officer and he asked me if I had seen the face of the criminal and I said yes. How can I forget that bastard's face how tried to force himself on me. After 2 hours when we're finally done they left. The doctor also said that I can leave if I want to. So here I'm getting ready to get back to my apartment. 

" And where do you think you're going..?" Noah asked entering inside followed by Mr. Kingsley. 

" Doctor already permitted me to leave so I'm leaving. " 

" And where are you planning to go? " 

" My apartment? " I confusingly said. That's where I live right..!?

" Grace, do you have any idea how much in danger you are in? " Noah said. 

" No?" Why would I be in danger? 

" You can't leave anywhere alone. " Mr. Kingsley said for the first time. " And why not?" 

" Grace, the guy who attacked you is still out there and might be waiting to attack again. " My face fell as I remember what he said to me last night. 

"Then where should I go? Back to Virginia? " 

" No Grace you can't go back to your family, doing that can cause danger to your family. " No way hell I'm going Virginia than. 

" Than? " I asked again. Do I have to change the country just because I tried to save someone's life? I thought to myself. 

" Come with us. " Mr. Kingsley said. " Where?" I asked him. 

" You can live with us until the police catch the criminal. My house is big and safe with security, you can live comfortably there. " Did he really offers me to go and live with him? 

" Yes that's a perfect idea Grace come with us please that's the safest place for now. " 

" I can't you just fired me from your company 2 days ago and now you're asking me to live with you. No way.." 

" Come on Grace I'm saying sorry on behalf of Aldrik. He behaves like an idiot sometimes and firing you was the biggest mistake of his life. Come on please look he sorry too. " I looked at Mr. Kingsley who has no expression on his face except for cold and heartless. 

" Fine. " And I gave up. It's not like I have an option. I never showed it to anyone but I do get scared and trust me I'm terrified after last night's event. 

" YEAH, Thank you, Grace. " Noah jumped like a child and hugs me. 

We reach his house. Ops sorry.. His mansion... I mean why need a mansion for only 2 people.

"Well to your new home. " Noah clapped.

"Noah why are you acting like a child who his crush home for the first time. " Mr. Kingsley teased him.

"Well, she not my crush but maybe someone else's..? " I gave him my weird look.

"Come, Grace let me show you around. " he excitedly jumped.

" Not now, she needs let her be. " Mr. Kingsley said.

"I'm fine, and I'm excited too, to see what you have here in this big mansion. " I said moving my eyes to every corner.