Chapter 29

Happy reading...

You must be missing Aldrik so here he is...

***************************

Aldrik Kingsley POV.

17 years ago.

Everything was perfect mum, dad and me everything. We were happy and excited to welcome my little brother or sister in few months.

But then one day it all changed...

Just one accident turned my life upside down. And Just in one night, I became an orphan.
2 days ago my parents were coming home from work when they met with an accident. I lost everything in that accident, my family, my home, my little brother or sister everything.

That accident made me leave my house and came here to stand in front of the orphanage. Aunt Lilly said this is going to be my new home and maybe someone would come to adopt me so I could have a new family.

I don't want a new family I just want my real parents back. 2 days I cried for 2 straight days before aunt Lilly took me here.

I don't know what is going to happen next? What I'm going to do. I'm scared and alone. I wish they would come back to me.

" Aldrik you're here child? Come inside let's meet your new friends. " Aunt Lilly saw me.

Mercy Home orphanage that's the name and aunt Lilly is the founder of this orphanage.

Aunt Lilly and mum was friends and mum sometimes came here to volunteer but I never thought this is going to be my new home.

I nodded my head to Aunt Lilly and followed her inside.

This orphanage has 2 quarters one for young children under 10 years and the other is for teens.

I'm above 10 so she's taking me to teen's quarter.

When I was following aunt Lilly I saw one kid younger than me, I know he's younger because he was in another quarter. He was glaring at me like I have stolen something from him.

I ignored him and resume following aunt Lilly.

" Here Rik this is your room and you're going to share it with Chris. Don't worry Chris is the most intelligent and quiet child in this orphanage. " I take the information I hope he'll come just as aunt Lilly said.

" You can go inside while I check if the lunch is ready or not. You know the rules here right? " She asked and I nodded.

I know everything about this orphanage mum used to take me here when she used to volunteer here.

" Good now go and rest. " I enter the door and found the room empty. I'm glad that Chris guy is not here yet.

I set on a bed that looks unoccupied. But I heard some whisper from outside.
I walked toward the door and tried to hear what is it.

" He's here, I heard his parents died in a car crash. Do you remember the lady who used to come here for volunteering? He's her child. "

" Right I have seen him before. "

" So sad that lady was so sweet. She always used to bring chocolates and candy for us. "

" I also heard that lady was pregnant. "

" Really.."

Okay, that's enough. I opened the door and was about to launch myself to the boy when someone came.