Chapter 38

Happy Reading... 

You must be missing Aldrik so here he is....

*************************

Aldrik Kingsley POV. 

(A few hours ago )

" We will reach the address in few minutes. " Luke inform us. 

But my mind was with Grace. I can't concentrate after what she did. Why I'm getting this feeling that she's hiding something? She's been behaving differently after Evan's kidnapping. I wanted to ask her what is wrong but everything happened so fast that I did not get the chance to even talk to her. 

I will make sure to meet her and spend some private time with her. I miss her already but I need to focus on saving Noah and Evan first. 

" We are here. "  Luke called. I look around, the area was filled with trees the perfect place to kidnap and hide someone. 

No one going to help you if you ask for at this area. We have parked our cars quite far from the exact place. 

" Okay, so Danish and my men are going first and search the area if there is something wrong or if Maverick has people hiding somewhere. " Val said. 

Ryan, Val, Luke and I, are in one car, while Chris, Ian, Danish and Alex are in the other. There are few more people from his gang and my security is behind us. 

" Okay boss I will go and check. " Danish replies. We are on a call together. 

" After Danish signal us, my men and I are going first to handle Maverick's security on the front gate. Aldrik, you, Luke and Ryan follow us and enter inside seeing the perfect opportunity. " Val told me.  I nod.

" Okay, Chris and I are will follow them from behind as we planned. " Ian speak up from the intercom. 

" Correct and Alex you know what you have to do. Just stay in the position and wait for them. " 

" Okay. " Alex replied. 

" Okay get into the position and try not to get hurt. " 

We wait for Danish's signal and when he signals us with his hand Val and his men left the car. 

Chris and Ian also came out of the car so we followed them. 

" Try not to kill anyone this time. We have to save Evan and Noah first then we will decide what we have to do with Josh and Maverick. " Ryan said. 

" It's not like we love to kill people Ryan, last time was an accident. " I answered him. 

" I'm just saying that make sure that you won't repeat the accident. " I roll my eyes. 

" I don't- " I was saying but stopped after hearing gunshots. 

" Let's go it's our queue to live. " Chris said. 

I heard few more gunshots and I tighten the gun in my hand. I don't want to kill anyone this time but I have to use this gun for security. 

When we reach the House. There are almost 4 to 5 people on the floor with blood oozing from their wounds. 

" Aldrik go. " Val shouted for me to go inside with pointing a gun at a man. 

I nodded and run toward the front gate while Chris goes to the back gate. 

I kick the door open and hide as soon as I enter. There are a few people who are still inside. 

" They are here, call Maverick now. " someone shouted.