Chapter 48

Happy Reading 

**************************

Grace Alder POV.

We went to the room and Roger closed the door before turning to me.

" Grace, the first I noticed you were when you started working for Aldrik... I was keeping a note to Aldrik at that time... I saw you and I don't know why I felt this feeling to know you more and that was my actual reason to meet you... It was not because I want to get close to Aldrik or boys... I know you love Aldrik but I want to confess this before I move back...

I like you...
I don't know how and when it started but it happened... I was happier than ever When I started spending time with you... You're one smile was enough for me to make my day happier... I know I'm not going to get the same feeling in return...
It was never my intention to hurt you, but somehow I ended up hurting you... I'm really sorry for everything you have to face because of me and I promise I will never disturb you in future... "

The words he said was genuine, I can see it in his eyes... His eyes said a lot...

" Roger, I respect your feelings for me and I'm happy that you respected mine too... I forgive you for everything just because you're not totally at fault but at some point, you did things wrong and you are sorry for that... I just want you to start a new life with some who can return your feelings with the same passion... "

" I don't know if I could love anyone else the way I did to you but I try... Now that I have confessed to you I can finally go back... Thank you so much for forgiving me and Aldrik is the right guy for you, he's perfect for you... In future whenever you felt like you need my help, do call me anytime, I will do everything to help you... "

I smiled at him.

" Thank you. Let's go before Aldrik break this door" I said jokingly.

Coming back to the living room, Aldrik and Ian couldn't stop glaring at Roger. Val and Marina apologize again even though I told them not to.

I ask them to stay for dinner but they said they have a flight to catch so I didn't insist.

Aldrik's jealousy kicks up when Roger hugged me in the end. He was about to punch Roger but Noah and Even held him in his place.

"Aldrik stop being a teenager it was just a hug," I said when we enter back.

" Hug from a guy who just confessed his feelings to you" He replied.

Wait!

"You were eavesdropping to us? "

" It's not his Grace, he couldn't help it" Noah joked...

" God Aldrik don't you trust me?"

" I don't trust that guy..." He's impossible.

" Okay, stop you two. Let's set the tables for dinner"

Yes, I almost forgot about Aunt Oli, she must be here anytime...

______________

"Grace, Oh my dear, I missed you so much" Aunt Oli hug as soon as she saw me.

" I missed you too " I replied for her hug.

" Aldrik dear, I know you too were going to make a great couple" Aunt hug everyone and give her comments, like how handsome they all are.

" Thank you Olivia and you look as beautiful as I have seen you at Grace's bday party," Ryan said flirting with her.

" Oh please, you're making me shy" Aunt Oli blushed.