Chapter 12

Happy reading....

***†********************************

Grace Alder pov.

Opening my eyes I found myself in a room I have never seen before. I blink a few times to adjusting to the lightning of the room. My hands moved to my neck and touched the new bandages there. Why is this happening to me..?

A few days ago I was living my life perfectly fine everything was normal in my life before I saw I met this angel in front of me.

I saw as Aldrik looks so relax and quiet in his sleep. But why is he sleeping here and why I am here instead of my room.

I stare at his gorgeous face as I think about yesterday's event.
I know he's the reason I am in this situation that was cleared yesterday but how can I blame this handsome face. He's too handsome for me to blame him but I do want some answers from him after what I heard yesterday. I don't know why and who is behind this but this looks like something serious.

I stood up from my comfortable position and rested my back on the headboard. I stretch my hand to reach the glass of water on the side table but accidentally my hand hit something else and it fell on the floor waking up Aldrik with the sound.

"You woke up. You should have asked me if you wanted something. " He said in his morning voice.

" Uhm you were sleeping and I don't want to disturb you. I'm sorry you woke up because of the sound. "

" It's okay. Are you okay? Do feel any pain or something? " I shook my head.

" Umm, just a little hungry. " I replied. I felt like I haven't eaten for ages.

" Yeah. You freshen up yourself and I'll make something for you and Noah bring your bag from your apartment it's inside the closest there. " He points at the door.

I nodded and I remember. " Why I'm here and not in my room? " I asked.

He moved his face ignoring my eyes.
" I took you here after you passed out, I was not thinking and then I don't want to disturb you so let you rest here. " He said and walked out of the room.

I stood up and went to the bathroom. I brush my teeth and wash my face, wetting the bandage in the process. I have to remove them before it starts to pain.

I tried to remove them but it hurt like hell. That man had the sharpest knife with him.

I tried again but failed. What I'm going to do now. I can't do this all myself.

Okay, let's try again...

"Ahhh.. fuck. " I cursed loudly as it hurts.

"Grace, You okay? I heard you cursing. " Aldrik shouted from outside.

"Yeah.. yeah I'm fine. " I think about it and why don't I for help from him?

No, Grace. I warned myself. But I need someone to help me with this, my skin is itching.

" Uhm Aldrik?"

" Yes.?? " He replied. I opened the gate and went out into the room.

" Can you help me with this? It got soaked while I was washing my face. "
I point at the bandage on my neck.