Chapter 26

Happy reading...

*************************

Grace Alder POV.

It's Saturday and I was in my kitchen baking something for Aldrik. He left early for a meeting leaving me alone.

So I decided to do something for time pass and baking came first in my mind.

I heard the doorbell ring I got to check who it is. It can't be Aldrik because he told me he won't be coming before evening. So who is it?

I checked from the security camera, Aldrik has installed, and saw Noah.

" Hey come inside. " I came to kiss me on the cheek before coming in. 

" What are you doing? " 

" I was baking the cake for Aldrik, you what something?" I asked. 

" Nope," he answered. We both get inside the kitchen and he set on a counter table while I stand in front of him resuming me work I left. 

" So why are you here don't you have a date today? " curiosity kicks me. 

" I have, But before going on a date I want to show you something. " I watch him curiously as he pulled a box from a bag he brought. 

" What is it? " I asked. 

He opens the box and there was the most beautiful bracelet I have ever seen. 

" OMG! Noah, it's beautiful. " I surprised to see the bracelet. " What do you think is Josh going to like it?" He asked. 

" Are you serious? He's going to love. I mean look at it, it's the perfect gift for a date. " I truly said. I really like the bracelet and I was thinking to buy one for Aldrik. 

" Thank god, I was worried thinking about what if he doesn't like it. " 

" Aww, you're too sweet Noah. He's going to love, I'm sure. " I assure him. how can a person don't like Noah? 

" Thank you Grace, I'm excited about the date. I want to ask him to be my boyfriend. " 

Okay, Wow I didn't know about this. 

" Oh Noah, he's going to accept your proposal don't worry and enjoy your date. " I told him. 

" I hope so, Thank you, Grace, I was really nervous before coming here but after talking to you I felt good. " He said. 

" You don't have to worry at all, just go and ask him with confidence. " He nodded his head and came to hug me. 

" Once again thank you Grace, I'll call you later to tell you to give all the briefing about the date. " 

" Okay, now go, don't waste your time here and all the very best. " I gave him a thumbs up. 

I hope everything goes well with him. 

Aldrik came on time and hug me which I return with love. I told him to freshen up for dinner. Aldrik has his own closet in my room as he spends almost every day here. 

He came back changed in his casual t-shirt and trouser. This guy can look hot in anything he wears. We had our dinner and dessert. I serve him the cake I bake and thankfully he liked it. 

Now we are relaxing on the couch, I have Aldrik's head on my lap. I was massaging his head. Suddenly I thought about Noah, What he might be doing right now? 

" What are you thinking about? " Aldrik asked. 

" Nothing just about Noah and Josh. He's quite serious about Josh. " I said.