Chapter 24

Happy reading...

****************************

Grace Alder POV.

" Where are we going? " My voice was low because of all the crying I did in the car.

" It's was a surprise I have planned for you. "

Aldrik took me to the beautiful beach house.
The view was astonishing from the house.

" Aldrik it's too much. " I was running around the house.

" It's nothing in front of you. "
I was looking around the house that didn't notice Aldrik standing behind me. 

" Woah what are you doing Aldrik? " He carried me bridal style and stepped up to the stairs.

" Let's go to our room. "

We reach our room and Aldrik slowly put me on the bed and got on top of me.

________________________________

( mature content )

" Aldrik what are-" my words got cut when he joined his lips to mine.

" I was waiting for this for so long. " He whispered between the kiss.

The kiss was rough, impatient and full of lust. I snack my hand up to his neck and pulled him closer while moaning in his mouth. Soon I broke the kiss feeling the need for oxygen but he didn't stop. He moved his lips to my jaw to my neck and collar line. I'm out his name when he found my sweet spot and suck down hard. 

This is going to leave a mark tomorrow. "Aldrik... " I moaned his name feeling the tingle in my stomach. He moved away from my neck and look at my eyes for a moment.

" So beautiful. Can I? " He asked roaming his and to the zipper of my dress. I gave him a nod and thank god I was ready for this. Soon I saw my dress on the floor. I felt bad for Roger who brought me this expensive dress. Now I'm just in my undergarments in front of him. 

I sucked a breathe when his cold touched my bare waist. His hand roamed around my body feeling every inch while his mouth was doing magic to me. 

He kissed my lips again before moving toward my breast. He moved his hand to my back and unclasp my bra. Discarding the bra, he leaned to take my one breast in his mouth while giving a massage to the other with his hand. 

His fingers massaged my breast, twist my nipple which sent a delicious ache straight to my core. He moved to my other breast and sucked hard, I cried in pleasure and arch my back asking for more. I wanted more. I pulled him up, I can't take this anymore. 

I started unbuttoning his shirt, he still didn't stop kissing me. he removed his shirt I felt his abs under my palm. God, he's so hot. I moved to kiss his neck and slowly turned to his hard chest. 

He groaned when I suck his nipple and I moved down toward his abs. Damn, I can see his hard bulge through his pants and his hard very hard. 

He pulled me up and laid me on my back kissing me. " Let me pleasure you, babe. " He seductively whispered.

He kissed me while his hand reach the spot between my legs. He gently stroke my wetness and moaned in his mouth.

He moved his fingers in circles giving me the pleasure I never felt. Suddenly I felt him inserting one finger inside my wetness and soon he added another one.

His hands were making me crazy. He moved to suck the skin on my neck and breasts. I cried his name out when I felt his fingers curl inside me. I felt myself reaching my climax which he realises too and increased the pace of thrusting of his fingers.