Chapter 23

Happy reading...

*********************************

Grace Alder POV.

It's days after our date and I and Aldrik become a couple, these are the best days of my life.

Aldrik being super caring and sweet to me. He carried me where ever I want to go even when I told him I'm fine and can walk on my own.

The house is in a chaotic mess. Chris went back to Australia for few days with his wife but others are still here.

My leg is perfectly fine now and I'm thinking about shifting back to my apartment. There no attack since the last one and we all know Mikhail is dead, so it means it's safe for me to move back.

Plus I don't want to be a burden on him.

Aldrik informed me he's coming late tonight so I will talk to him tomorrow plus it's my birthday too. That would be a perfect day to ask him.

It's the first time I'm being excited about my birthday since my mom and dad divorce. I'm excited to celebrate it with Aldrik and the boys.

I can't wait for tomorrow to come.

Next morning.

Finally, it's my birthday today. I woke up in a fresh mood and got ready early. Today is the weekend so I don't have to go to the office.

I got ready in a beautiful dress aunt Oli sent me as a pre-birthday gift and walked out to see the boys.

" Good morning everyone. " I entered with joy.

" Good morning, are you going somewhere? "

" No.. "

" Then why are dressed? " Noah asked.

" That's because it's her birthday. Happy birthday, Grace. " Aldrik entered and kiss my cheeks.

" Thank you. " I blushed.

" Oh! Really! Happy birthday, Grace. " Everyone came and hug me gave me lots of wishes.

" Thank you. "

" So what's your plan for today? " Evan asked.

" Nothing much, but it's Sunday so why don't we go out somewhere, all of us? " I suggested.

" I'm Grace I can't I have an urgent meeting with a client and I can't cancel it. " Aldrik said spoiling the mood.

" I'm your assistant and I don't remember any meeting. "

" I meet got fixed last night I forgot to inform you. But guys can go and I'll join you later? "

" I'm sorry but I also can't join I have a photoshoot today. " Noah said and my face fell.

" I also have to go somewhere. " Evan joins them.

" Some guys it's my birthday you can't leave me. " I cried in annoyance.

" We are not leaving you Grace, we can celebrate it in the evening. " I roll my eyes.

" Don't be sad Grace we promise we'll come back as soon as possible. " Aldrik said kissing me and left the house.

After finishing breakfast they all left, and here I was planning how to celebrate this whole day.

My phone rings and saw the id it was Roger.

" Hey, birthday girl how are you? "

" Bored. " I trailed off.

" Why? Isn't it your birthday? You should celebrate. "