Chapter 10 : Flashback

~ next day in school ~
*in the hallways*

"A-Xian..." A mysterious voice suddenly called my name.

wait a minute that voice sounds like him..

I immediately started trembling and turned around and saw no one in the hallways.

god is he even haunting my brain now?

"A-Xian why are you here so early today?"

"A-Xian?" Xichen asked.

"O-oh sorry Xichen i was deep in thoughts haha." I replied awkwardly.

"Don't tell me your thinking about Wangji?" Xichen smirked.

"HELL NO! it is him" I whispered to Xichen.

"Him? Who?" Xichen was dumbfounded.

"Xiao Xingchen.." I mumbled.

"WHAT?! HIM?!" Xichen screamed in shock.

"Don't worry A-Xian Xiao Xingchen and his two brothers,Xue Yang and Song Lan is now already in jail." Xichen reassured me.

"No but he- I heard him calling my name!" I said with my eyes wide in shock.

"Your just hallucinating because of what Xiao Xingchen had done to you in the past A-Xian." Xichen said.

"No but really-" I tried to talk but Xichen stopped me.

"A-Xian don't overthink anymore okay?" Xichen said worriedly.

"Fine.."

*flashback*

"Xian Xian!"

"I got the teachers to stop bothering me! Today we can go hangout in your house the wholeee dayyyy!!" Xiao Xingchen exclaimed.

"Mhm okay lets go!" I replied happily while looking at the love of my life.

~ at Wei Wuxian's house ~

I opened the door and noticed something not right.

"Xing Xing, am I hallucinating? Why do i smell blood?" I asked curiously.

"Oh no babe you are not hallucinating! Its the reality!" Xiao Xingchen replied excitedly and opened the lights of my house.

"OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed in fear and shock as i saw my mother and my little sister, Chen Zhuo Xuan on the floor with a pool of blood.

"Xing Xing.. D-did you do this?" I asked Xiao Xingchen with fear.

"HELL YEAH! BABE LOOK HOW WONDERFUL THIS SCENE IS! I PREPARED IT JUST FOR YOU!!!! KNOW WHY? Your stupid mother and your stupid sister wouldn't allow me to be with you for all eternity so i had no choice but to get rid of them! So look now babe,we can be together forever! Even when we die!!! Look, i even plucked out both of their lungs so that you will feel more reassured!!!!!" Xiao Xingchen yelled and screaming excitedly.

"You psychopath... what have you done...." I mumbled as tears started dripping down from my eyes to my cheeks.

"You were blind.. how did you did all this...?" I asked and my voice was croaked from the crying.

"Well.. Its all thanks to my lovely brothers! I love them so much but obviously,not as much AS I LOVE YOU!! HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!" Xiao Xingchen replied while laughing wickedly.

"Hey Xian Xian." Song Lan and Xue Yang suddenly appeared behind Xiao Xingchen's back while smirking.

"WEI WUXIAN!!!!!!" Jiang Cheng screamed as police starting marching and running into my house.

"SURRENDER! YOU TRIPLETS HAS BEEN WANTED FOR YEARS! NOW YOU ARE FINALLY CAUGHT!" And that,the police had arrested Xiao Xingchen,Song Lan and Xue Yang.

"BABE DON'T WORRY I WILL BE GONE FOR AWHILE I WILL BE BACK SOON I WILL BE BACK FOR YOU!" Xiao Xingchen shouted and threw a flying knife towards me.

The flying knife stabbed my arm.

"WEI WUXIAN!!" Jiang Cheng screamed worriedly as he checked my arm.

"Jiang Cheng, don't care about me! Care about Zhuoxuan and mom first!" I shouted while crying.

"They are already dead." Jiang Cheng replied emotionlessly and tears also starting dripping down from his eyes.

*flashback ends*

"Wei Ying." Lan Zhan called.

"Oh yes Lan Zhan?" I replied.

"What happened? You were zoning out and i had to repeatedly call your name for 5 times." Lan Zhan asked with a concern face?

"Oh nothing happened i was just...thinking about stuff." I reassured.

"Okay. Lets go to class." Lan Zhan replied and his cold self returned.

I hope that Xiao Xingchen,Song Lan and Xue Yang is still in jail. Most importantly,Xiao Xingchen. He killed my beloved little sister and mother.